Live in the moment and let Hyperli bring you New & Exciting offers to your inbox daily.
The greatest offers and experiences across Restaurants, Activities, Beauty and Getaways.
Grab an additional 5% Off your very first purchase.
Find promo code in your inbox
Hyperli Holiday Campaign 2021 Terms & Conditions
1. Please read the competition terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. These Terms apply to all persons entering the Hyperli Holidays Competition promotional competition (“Competition”) conducted by Hyperli, situated at 38 Hout Street, Cape Town, 8000 (“Hyperli”) (“Promoters”).
2. If you do not agree to be bound to any or all of the Terms contained herein, please do not enter the Competition. If you take part in this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept that the Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable in any form. Entry implies acceptance of these Full Terms.
3. The Competition is organized by Hyperli (“Promoter”), and is open to all citizens and legal residents (provided that the entrant is also a resident in South Africa at the time of winning and receiving any Prize herein) of South Africa, who at the time of entering the Competition are over the age of 18 (eighteen) years, and are in possession of a valid South African Identity Document (in the case of residents, must also have a valid passport, South African bank account and necessary residency permission). Persons that are excluded from entering the Promotional Competition is any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant (“Associates”) of the Promoters and/or Hyperli., or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, is employed by or is controlled by Promoters, and/or immediate family members of Associates, who are indirectly or directly connected to or employed by any party in the aforementioned capacities or relationships, their advertising agencies, manufacturers, distributors or bottlers of beverages identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed to Hyperli. (“Disqualified Persons”).
4. The Competition will run from the Thursday 2 December at 10:00 CAT and will end on Thursday 16 December at 23:59 CAT (“Competition Duration”). To enter: Entrants will be required to visit Hyperli’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and comment with their favourite Holiday memory. There will only be one winner from all platforms and only one entry will be counted even if the entrant has made multiple or on multiple platforms. The entry is only made valid when the hashtag #HYPERLIHOLIDAYS accompanies their entry.
The winner will receive R5000 in cash. There will only be one winner.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to use entries (at its sole discretion) to create further marketing material and share these on any media platforms that it so chooses and the entrants acknowledge that he/she and/or any third parties portrayed in the entry videos/challenges will not be entitled to receive any payment, title or rights over the creation, or the idea used. The Promoter reserves the right after the Competition Period, at its sole and absolute discretion, with or without notice, to change the Entry submitted as part of the Prize-winning Entry.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant and to remove (or to refuse to post) Entries from the Competition that it finds or believes not to comply with the conditions above, or otherwise with these Official Competition Rules, or that seek to defraud the legitimate purpose of this Competition. Without limiting the generality of these Rules.
Entries that are determined to be, or suspected to be, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, the subject of any scheme designed to compensate individuals for engaging in activities online that directly increases an Entrant’s chance of winning may be disqualified from the Competition and/or any associated Prize may be forfeited.
Entries may also be disqualified, removed from the Competition, and any associated prize forfeit in the event that the individual who submitted and Entry has engaged, or is suspected of engaging in, methods designed to affect the outcome of the draw for that Entry – or those of any other Entry – in violation of these Official Competition Rules, and to pursue all other applicable rights and remedies.
7. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and its affiliated companies from any and all claims that any product, commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or other material, in any media, throughout the universe, subsequently produced, presented and/or prepared by or on behalf of the Promoter, infringes with regard to any elements, characters or ideas contained in the Entry. For greater certainty, the Promoter will not be responsible should any future product, packaging, advertising, promotion, or other independently developed creative, marketing or advertising materials bear any resemblance to an Entry that is not declared to be the winning Entry.
8. Winners are announced on Wednesday 22 December on Hyperli’s social media platforms.
9. Any attempt to deliberately damage or interfere with the social media pages and website used in connection with the promotion or the information on it, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the promotional competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the
Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to disqualify and/or ban any individual who tampers with or attempts to subvert or interfere with the Promotion website or entry process or prize retrieval process.
10. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned as a result of any technical failures, unauthorized intervention, computer virus, mobile network failure, social media site downtime, tampering, fraud or any other causes beyond the Promoter’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and/or to disqualify and/or ban any individual who (whether directly or indirectly) causes (or has caused or has attempted to cause) the problem. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
11. The winner’s name and image may be published on Promoters social media sites, and accordingly by participating in this promotional competition, all entrants are deemed to have read and understand the terms and conditions of the social media sites of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Promoters website, and of entrants mobile network service provider (where applicable) and by entering this Competition, entrants further allow the Promoter permission to publish his/her name and photograph on the Promoters Social Media pages.
12. The winner will be required to appear on any form of media and/or social media, for which no fee will be payable, and subject to the provision that the winner may at any time prior to such marketing appearance, decline the request by the Promoter to do so.
13. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend or alter the Competition and its rules or prizes (not already awarded, to any other prize of comparable commercial value) at their own discretion at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion and/or if circumstances arise outside of their control, without prior notice and no entrant shall have recourse for such cancellation or alteration. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Promoter. No entrant shall have any recourse against Promoter as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
14. Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons, will be declared invalid. If the Promoter is unable to reach any entrant or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such entrant will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place in the same manner.
15. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winner and/or entrants.
16. All entrants are advised that in compliance with the laws of the countries in which the Promoters operate, the Promoters are required to retain certain information (where applicable) of entrants and winners for a period of 3 (three) years (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information to be retained by the Promoters includes (but is not limited to) the full names, identity numbers, contact details and winners acknowledgement of prize receipts. Accordingly the Promoters will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoters to ensure compliance with these rules, as well as with the South African Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“Consumer Act”). Should any entrant and/or winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such entrant and/or winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoters.
17. All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to email@example.com.