What you Get
- 15-Day Everest base camp (per person sharing)
- This offer is valid per person sharing, with a single supplementary cost of R3500
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Pre-trip meeting.
- Day 2: A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley.
- Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2,800 m/9,186 ft.), trek to Phakding (2,651 m/ 8,700 ft.): 30 min flight/3 - 4 hours trek
- Day 4: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar: 5 - 6 hours trek
- Day 5: Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar
- Day 6: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche: 5 - 6 hours trek
- Day 7: Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche: 5 - 6 hours trek
- Day 8: Dingboche-Acclimatization day.
- Day 9: Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche: 5- 6 hours trek
- Day 10: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5,364 m/ 17,594 ft.0): 6- 7 hours trek
- Day 11: Trek from Gorak Shep to Pheriche (4,288m/14,070ft) via Kala Patthar (5,545m/ 18,192ft): 7- 8 hours
- Day 12: Trek from Pheriche to Namche Bazaar: 6 - 7 hours trek
- Day 13: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 6 - 7 hours trek
- Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu from Lukla: 30 Min Flight
- Day 15: Departure day: Transfer to the international airport for your final departure!!
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (Hotel Samsara or similar) for three night in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- All accommodations in Guesthouses or lodges during the treks
- Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader
- Porter service
- Staff costs, including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Luxury Holidays Nepal’s duffel bag and sleeping bag, T-shirt and trekking map.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner while you are in trekking days and Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu (Meal costs about 3 -7 dollars per item depending on the place where you eat).
- Personal expenses.
- City sightseeing and entrance fees
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your Hyperli voucher to confirm your booking
- This offer is valid per person sharing, with a single supplementary cost of R3500 ;
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.