Nepal: 11-Day Ghorepani Poonhill sunrise trek with Chitwan jungle safariMerchant Name Location
A world-renowned trek through collaged valleys, forests and waterfalls, The Poon Hill Ghorepani Trek takes climbers through the encapsulating and magnificent city of Pokhara. Poon Hill is named after the local people of Poon family, settled in Ghorepani, at the base of Poon Hill.
What you Get
- 11-Day Ghorepani Poonhill sunrise trek with Chitwan jungle safari (per person sharing)
- This offer is valid per person sharing, with a single supplementary cost of R2500
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1300 meters/4265 ft) and Pre-trip meeting.
- Day 2: A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley.
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Nayapul via Pokhara and Trek to Tikhedhunga: (7-8 hour drive/2-3 hour trek)
- Day 4: Trek from Tikedhunga to Ghorepani (2675m): (3-4 Hours trek)
- Day 5: Hike to Poon Hill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani (2675m. ): (5-6 hours trek)
- Day 6: Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.): (3-4 Hours trek)
- Day 7: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul (Pokhara) & Drive to Pokhara: (3-4 hour trek/1 Hours drive)
- Day 8: Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan (415 meters/1360 ft): (135 Km / 4-5 Hours Drive)
- Day 9: Chitwan Jungle Safari (Full Day Jungle Activities)
- Day 10: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu (1300 m) from Chitwan: (5-6 Hours drive/25 minute flight)
- Day 11: Departure Day: Transfer to airport. Farewell!!
- Airport pick-up and Drop by private vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (Hotel Samsara Resort or similar category), Pokhara (Hotel Splendid View or similar category) and Chitwan (Hotel Seven Star or similar category) in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Full board meal plan in Chitwan with all activities
- Accommodation in Guesthouse/ Lodge during trekking days in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits and TIMS.
- Luxurious transportation from Kathmandu- Pokhara- Chitwan-Kathmandu by tourist bus and by private vehicle from Pokhara to the trek starting point and ending point to Pokhara.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- Luxury Holidays Nepal's sleeping bag, down jackets, duffle bags, city and trekking routes maps- if necessary.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International airfare.
- Travel insurance
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking days.
- Your personal expenses.
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: email email@example.com
- Email your Hyperli voucher to confirm your booking
- This offer is valid per person sharing, with a single supplementary cost of R2500 ;
Nepal, South Asia.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.