With welcome sights of both the natural and cultural variety, such as the many moraines along the gorgeous glacier lakes and fascinating floras and faunas. You’ll pass through some of the more untouched and unchanged regions of Nepal which is always gratifying. This is the perfect opportunity to see the world as it should be, in a pure state!
What you Get
- 9-Day scenic Nepal tour with 5-star stay – per person sharing
- This offer is valid per person sharing, with a single supplementary cost of R4350
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1300 meters/4265 ft) and Pre-trip meeting.
- Day 2: A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley (1300 meters/4265 ft)
- Day 3: Drive to Chitwan (415 meters/1360 ft) from Kathmandu: 145 Km / 4-5 Hours
- Day 4: Chitwan Jungle Safari (Full Day Jungle Activities)
- Day 5: Drive to Gorkha (1000 meters/3281 ft) from Chitwan: 80 Km / 4-5 Hrs
- Day 6: Drive to Pokhara (827 meters/2715 ft) from Gorkha: (106 KM 3-4 hours)
- Day 7: A full day Pokhara Sightseeing tour.
- Day 8: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu (1300 meters/4265 ft) from Pokhara: (6-7 Hours drive/25 minute flight)
- Day 9: Departure day: Transfer to the international airport for your final departure!!
- Airport/Hotel pick up and Drop by private vehicle
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley with private vehicles
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in a 5-star hotel (Soltee Crowne Plaza, Gokarna Forest Resort or similar Category category) including breakfast on twin/double sharing bed & breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Pokhara in 5-star category hotel (Pokhara Grande or similar category) including breakfast on twin/double sharing bed & breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Chitwan in 4-star category hotel (Hotel Greenpark or similar category) including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on twin/double sharing bed & breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in Gorkha (Hotel Bishauni or similar category) including breakfast on twin/double sharing bed & breakfast basis.
- Private transportation throughout the trip.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide.
- Luxury Holidays Nepal's T-shirt, city route maps - if necessary.
- Half hour massage and one dinner in a 5-star hotel in Kathmandu,
- Welcome dinner with cultural program.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Gorkha and Pokhara
- Your personal expenses.
- Paragliding and flight ticket (PKR-KTM)
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: email email@example.com
- Email your Hyperli voucher to confirm your booking
- This offer is valid per person sharing, with a single supplementary cost of R4350 ;
Nepal, South Asia.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.