You can have a magnificent outlook of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest and other two eight-thousanders, ridges and glaciers. You can visit this beautiful Sherpa Valley after or before reaching Everest Base Camp (5,364m). The Gokyo Lake Trek route follows the traditional Everest Base Camp Trek route up to Mong La Pass (3,610m) and diverts to other directions.
What you Get
- 14-Day Nepal Gokyo Lake Trek for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Round Trip Flight fare from Kathmandu and Lukla
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek with breakfast.
- Farewell dinners with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Food during the trek and while you are in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,429ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing & Trek Preparation
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,860m/9,383ft) and Trek to Phakding (2,610m/8,563ft) – 4/5 Hours
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/10,958ft) – 5/6 Hours
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day
- Day 06: Trek to Dole (4,200m/13,780ft) – 4/5 Hours
- Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4,470m/14,665ft) – 4/5 Hours
- Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4,790m/ 15,715ft) – 4/5 Hours
- Day 09: Rest Day at Gokyo and climbing Gokyo Ri (5,357m/17,575ft) – 5/6 Hours
- Day 10: Trek to Dole (4,200m/13,780ft) - 6/7 Hours
- Day 11: Trek down to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,286ft) – 5/6 Hours
- Day 12: Trek down to Lukla (2,860m/9,383ft) -6/ 7 Hours
- Day 13: Return Flight to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,429ft) - 45 Minutes
- Day 14: Airport Transfer to the Kathmandu International Airport
- The offer is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- The offer is valid for specified departure dates only
- Bookings are essential: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter
- No bookings will be accepted 48-hours prior to arrival.
- Hyperli voucher will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed
- This offer is subject to availability
- For more information https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com
- Departure dates for 2022: January: 06,13, 20, 27 I February: 03, 10, 17, 24 I March: 03, 05, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31 I April: 01, 06, 08, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 I May: 05, 07, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 I June: 01, 03, 08, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 30 I September: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 I October: 01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 I November: 02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 I December: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 ;
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.