This trek is historically important as well because Mt. Annapurna (8,091m) is the tenth highest peak in the world and the first 8,000m+ peak ascended by humankind. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the most popular treks in the world and the journey is full of a splendid collection of nature’s biggest secrets.
What you Get
- 14-Day Nepal Annapurna Base Camp Trek tour for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Tourist Bus service from Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek with breakfast.
- Farewell dinners with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Food during the trek and while you are in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,429ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour & Trek Preparation
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (910m/2,986ft) – 7 Hours
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul (1,070m/3,511ft) and Trek to Tikhedhunga (1,540m/5,053ft) – 5 Hours
- Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2,875m/9,432ft) – 5 Hours
- Day 06: Trek to Tadapani (2,610m/ via Poon Hill (3,210m/10,532ft) – 7 Hours
- Day 07: Trek to Sinuwa (2,360m/7,743ft) – 7 Hours
- Day 08: Trek to Deurali (3,170m/10,400ft) – 6 Hours
- Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,550ft) – 7 Hours
- Day 10: Trek to Bamboo (2,050m/6,726ft) – 6 Hours
- Day 11: Trek to Jhinu Danda (1,780m/5,840ft) – 5 Hours
- Day 12: Trek to Ghandruk (1,950m/6,398ft) – 4 Hours
- Day 13: Trek to Nayapul and Drive to Pokhara – 6 Hours
- Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu – 7 Hours
- Day 15: Final Departure
- The offer is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- The offer is valid for specified departure dates only
- Bookings are essential: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter
- No bookings will be accepted 48-hours prior to arrival.
- Hyperli voucher will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed
- This offer is subject to availability
- For more information https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com
- Departure dates for 2022: January: 06, 13, 20, 27 I February: 03, 10, 17, 24 I March: 03, 05, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31 I April: 01, 06, 08, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 I May: 05, 07, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 I June: 01, 03, 08, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 30 I September: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 I October: 01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 I November: 02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 I December: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 ;
Nepal, South Asia.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.