The birds and animals of the Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) are the natural attractions. The Gurung and Magar villages as well as their rites, rituals, customs, and costumes are the cultural rewards of this trek. Annapurna Sunrise View Trek is recognized for its incomparable sunrise view of the snow capped peaks of the Western Nepal. From a hilltop of 3,210m, you have astounding vistas of the dazzling mountains, lush valleys, and green hills all around.
What you Get
- 10-DayNepal Annapurna Sunrise View Trek
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle.
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara Hotel with breakfast in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Round Trip Tourist bus from Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek with breakfast.
- Farewell dinners with cultural program.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation.
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (TIMS).
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader).
- All government and local taxes.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance.
- Food during the trek and while you are in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,429ft)
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (950m/3,117ft) -6 Hours
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and Trek to Tikhedhunga (1,491m/4,892ft)-6 Hours
- Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2,800m/9,186ft) -5 Hours
- Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill (3,200m/10,499ft) and Trek to Tadapani (2,540m/8,333ft) -6 Hours
- Day 07: Trek to Jhinu Danda (1,780m) – 5 Hours
- Day 08: Trek to Ghandruk (1,940m/6,365ft) – 4 Hours
- Day 09: Trek Back to Nayapul and Drive to Pokhara- 6 Hours
- Day 10: Drive Back to Kathmandu -6 Hours
- Day 11: Departure Transfer to the Kathmandu Airport
- The offer is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- The offer is valid for specified departure dates only
- Bookings are essential: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter
- No bookings will be accepted 48-hours prior to arrival.
- Hyperli voucher will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed
- This offer is subject to availability
- For more information https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com
- Departure dates for 2022: January: 06, 13, 20, 27 I February: 03, 10, 17, 24 I March: 03, 05, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 31 I April: 01, 06, 08, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 I May: 05, 07, 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 I June: 01, 03, 08, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 30 I September: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 I October: 01, 05, 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 I November: 02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 I December: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30 ;
Nepal, South Asia.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.