Mozambique: 3, 4, 5 or 7-Night self-catering cabana stay for six at Go Wild Resort CabanasMerchant Name Location
Go Wild Resort Villas offers an abundance of opportunities for adventures from long, dune-fringed beaches, turquoise waters abounding in shoals of colourful fish, well-preserved corals, remote archipelagos in the north, pounding surf in the south and graceful dhows with billowing sails, Mozambique is unfailingly rewarding.
What you Get
- 3 to 10-Night self-catering stay for 6 people (depending on the option bought)
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About the accommodation:
Cabanas (6 sleepers) – 4 adults and 2 children under 12 years.
These luxury air-conditioned, self-catering units consist of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (Bath & Shower), fully equipped kitchen, DStv, microwave, stove, braai area on the patio with sea view only 50m from the beach.
Go Wild Resort is situated 280km from the Komatipoort border post on easily accessible tar roads (No 4x4 needed). This paradise offers great activities for the whole family. Travellers can enjoy safe, exotic swimming beaches, as well as whale watching boat trips. There are various restaurants in the area to choose from.
Various activities are available, including surfing, water skiing, jet-skiing, snorkelling, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, quad biking and 4x4 adventures. Most of Mozambique falls within the tropics, so it rarely gets cold. During the months of May through October, whales can be seen in numbers from all the corners of the resort.
Adventurous travellers can go deep sea and freshwater fishing. There are also boat launching facilities and travellers can go snorkelling. On top of that, there are quad biking cultural tours or if able, guests can bring their own quads. Note: some of these activities could only be available in season.
The bay has a coral reef running about 200 metres offshore that provides natural protection against the strong waves at high tide. This natural lagoon offers protected waters for swimming and snorkelling.
There are a number of freshwater lakes within half an hour’s drive where kayaking, paddle skiing and windsurfing can be enjoyed. Wenela Tidal Pool, two kilometres south, is a natural treasure, having a natural tunnel and blowhole linking the pool to the sea.
- The offer is valid until 31 July 2022
- Bookings are essential: email email@example.com
- Email your Hyperli voucher to confirm your booking
- Vouchers will be redeemed once the booking has been confirmed
- This offer is not available for travel during peak season, long weekends or holidays
- Should you require travel during peak seasons there will be an additional charge
- Kindly check availability before purchasing the voucher to avoid disappointment
- No availability will be done over the phone
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter
- Policies: the offer is valid for a maximum of ten people: six adults and four kids under the age of 12
- A 100% cancellation fee applies after bookings have been confirmed
- Bookings may be altered once, and no less than 60 days prior to check-in – subject to availability
- Check-in: 2pm; check-out: 10am
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
Rua de Marginal Praia do, Xai-Xai, Mozambique.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.