Nov 2022: Luxury 7-Night Italy, France, Spain cruise for two Aboard the Costa FirenzeMerchant Name Location
What you Get
- Luxury cruise for 2 people – 7-night Italy, France, Spain cruise
- Hyperli deal includes a inside basic cabin for two people sharing
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Day 1: 16-11 Wed – Civitavecchia (Italy), Departure: 19:30
- Day 2: 17-11 Thu – Genoa (Italy), Arrival: 09:00, Departure: 19:00
- Day 3: 18-11 Fri – Marseilles (France), Arrival: 09:00, Departure: 19:00
- Day 4: 19-11 Sat – Barcelona (Spain), Arrival: 09:00, Departure: 19:00
- Day 5: 20-11 Sun – Cruising
- Day 6: 21-11 Mon – Cagliari (Italy), Arrival: 07:00, Departure: 17:00
- Day 7: 22-11 Tue – Palermo (Sicily), Arrival: 08:00, Departure: 16:00
- Day 8: 23-11 Wed – Civitavecchia (Italy), Arrival: 08:30
The new ship of the fleet is very extravagant and offers activities for passengers of every age. First time travellers and families will love the fun, entertainment and Italian food aboard the ship. Guests who spent their holiday aboard one of the Costa ships before will be surprised by all the innovations.
Every evening stunning shows take place in the large theatre. There are possibilities to dance as well. On the sun deck there are different swimming pools, water slides and many sun beds to enjoy the sun. For the wellness lovers the SPA is recommended where one can book a special treatment as well.
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchasing Hyperli.
- The Hyperli offer is valid for the selected Costa Firenze 7-Night itinerary, departing on 16th November 2022 from and returning to Civitavecchia (Italy) on the 23rd November 2022.
- This cruise departs from and returns to Civitavecchia (Italy) and passengers need to make their own way to and from the port.
- Bookings are essential: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings are subject to availability in the advertised category.
- Ocean-view categories may have restricted views.
- The Hyperli offer excludes flights, pre/post hotel and transfers and CruiseMasters will recommend a travel agent for these services.
- A valid passport is essential.
- Correct visa requirements are essential to avoid being denied boarding and visas must be arranged independently by guests.
- Should the requested cabin option or cruise option no longer be available at the time of making the booking with CruiseMasters, then the passengers will be offered alterative categories and/or departure dates on selected cruises only (at CruiseMasters’ discretion) and the difference in cruise fare will be payable (if applicable).
- Pricing and bookings are subject to availability at the time of redeeming Hyperli voucher and providing us with the booking form with guests names.
- Booking will only be confirmed once forms are returned completed and port charges paid in full.
- The rates exclude flights, visas, travel insurance, port charges of EUR 150.00pp, Costa’s optional insurance of EUR 33.00 per person, items of a personal nature, porterage, transfers, beverages, optional shore excursions, gratuities and bar service charge.
- The Hyperli offer includes: accommodation, onboard entertainment and all meals.
- Port charges are excluded from the Hyperli price and subject to change and/or increase and are also subject to change for alternative departure dates. Port charges must be paid separately and directly to CruiseMasters in Rands.
- Children under 18 sharing with two adults and/or additional adult passengers can be accommodated in a cabin (maximum 4 passengers per cabin, and subject to availability of suitable triple and quad cabins) and will pay the Costa Cruises published 3rd/4th child/adult sharing rates plus port charges and optional insurance. Children under 18 years sharing with 2 adults in the same cabin cruise for FREE but pay port charges and insurance. Payable on board are gratuities and service fees. Booking a triple or quad cabin may affect the advertised Groupon per person sharing price for 1st and 2nd passengers if a higher cabin category needs to be booked to accommodate 3rd and 4th passengers. Triple and Quad cabins are limited on this sailing and subject to availability.
- Minimum passenger age is 6 months.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- CruiseMasters will also charge a cancellation admin fee of R 1500.00 per person, regardless of when the booking is cancelled.
- Costa Cruises & CruiseMasters terms and conditions apply.
- Hyperli Deal includes a Inside Basic Cabin for two people sharing.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.