March 2023: Luxury 14-night Brazil, Canary Islands, Spain, France cruise for two Aboard the Costa FortunaMerchant Name Location
What you Get
- 14-night Brazil, Canary Islands, Spain, France cruise for 2 people
- The Hyperli offer is valid for an Inside Basic Cabin package for 2 people sharing
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
Day 1: 29-03, Wed, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Departure: 19:00
Day 2: 30-03, Thu, Cruising
Day 3: 31-03, Fri, Salvador de Bahia (Brazil), Arrival: 14:00, Departure: 20:00
Day 4: 01-04, Sat, Maceio (Brazil), Arrival: 13:00, Departure: 19:00
Day 5: 02-04, Sun, Cruising
Day 6: 03-04, Mon, Cruising
Day 7: 04-04, Tue, Cruising
Day 8: 05-04, Wed, Cruising
Day 9: 06-04, Thu, Cruising
Day 10: 07-04, Fri, Cruising
Day 11: 08-04, Sat, St. Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands), Arrival: 09:00, Departure: 17:00
Day 12: 09-04, Sun, Cruising
Day 13: 10-04, Mon, Malaga (Spain), Arrival: 14:00, Departure: 20:00
Day 14: 11-04, Tue, Cruising
Day 15: 12-04, Wed, Marseilles (France), Arrival: 13:00
Spectacular in every detail, Costa Fortuna is the successor to the luxurious Italian ocean liners of the past. An extremely comfortable and elegant ship, it amazes, enchants and entertains. Its entrance Hall, embellished with 26 models of the most beautiful ships in the Costa fleet, is particularly original and spellbind
- Bar Classico Roma
- Grand Bar Conte
- Bar Leonardo da Vinci
- Piano Bar Conte Rosso
- Bar Classico Roma
- Buffet Cristoforo Colombo
- Rex Theatre
- Squok Club
- Discoteca Vulcania
- Casinò Neptunia
- The Gym
- Terme Saturnia
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchasing Hyperli.
- Hyperli is valid for the selected Costa Fortuna 14 Night itinerary, departing on 29th March 2023 from Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and disembarking in Marseilles (France) on the 12th April 2023.
- This cruise departs from Brazil and disembarks in France and passengers need to make their own way to and from the port.
- Reservations: Email email@example.com
- Upon making a reservation, booking is subject to availability in the advertised category.
- Ocean-view categories may have restricted views.
- Hyperli excludes flights, pre/post hotel and transfers and CruiseMasters will recommend a travel agent for these services.
- Valid passport essential.
- Correct visa requirements are essential to avoid being denied boarding and visas must be arranged independently by guests.
- Should the requested cabin option or cruise option no longer be available at the time of making the booking with CruiseMasters, then the passengers will be offered alternative categories and/or departure dates on selected cruises only (at CruiseMasters’ discretion) and the difference in cruise fare will be payable (if applicable).
- Pricing and bookings are subject to availability at the time of redeeming the Hyperli voucher and providing us with the booking form with guests names.
- Booking will only be confirmed once forms are returned, completed and port charges paid in full.
- Rates exclude flights, visas, travel insurance, port charges of EUR 200.00pp, Costa’s optional insurance of EUR 15.00 per person, items of a personal nature, porterage, transfers, beverages, optional shore excursions, gratuities and bar service charge.
- Hyperli deal includes: accommodation, onboard entertainment and all meals.
- Port charges are excluded from the Hyperli price and subject to change and/or increase and are also subject to change for alternative departure dates. Port charges must be paid separately and directly to CruiseMasters in Rands.
- Children under 18 sharing with two adults and/or additional adult passengers can be accommodated in a cabin (maximum 4 passengers per cabin, and subject to availability of suitable triple and quad cabins) and will pay the Costa Cruises published 3rd/4th child/adult sharing rates plus port charges and optional insurance. Children under 18 years sharing with 2 adults in the same cabin cruise for FREE but pay port charges and insurance. Payable on board are gratuities and service fees. Booking a triple or quad cabin may affect the advertised Hyperli per person sharing price for 1st and 2nd passengers if a higher cabin category needs to be booked to accommodate 3rd and 4th passengers. Triple and Quad cabins are limited on this sailing and subject to availability.
- Minimum passenger age is 6 months.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- CruiseMasters will also charge a cancellation admin fee of R 1500.00 per person, regardless of when the booking is cancelled.
- Picture displayed is a representation.
- Costa Cruises & CruiseMasters terms and conditions apply.
- The Hyperli Deal includes an Inside Basic Cabin for two people sharing.
This offer is valid for departing on 29th March 2023 from Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and disembarking in Marseilles (France) on the 12th April 2023.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.