7th Jan 2023: 2-Night Cape Town, Indian Ocean, Cape Town cruise for two aboard the MSC SinfoniaMerchant Name Location
This is your chance to enjoy a fun-filled, exciting cruise vacation with no worries of the outside world, and with its impressive array of new features and facilities, the ship is now even better equipped to satisfy your every need.
What you Get
- 2-Night Cape Town, Indian Ocean, Cape Town cruise for 2 Adults
- Ocean View Fantastica cabins
- No additional passengers can be added as the cabins are 2 bedded cabins only – Ocean View cabin, 2 berth, Fantastica experience
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Accommodation in the cabin category selected.
- Cruise mandatory charges.
- All meals and entertainment on-board.
- Transport to/from home to the port
- Travel documents
- All items of personal nature
The Ship at a Glance
MSC Sinfonia pays homage to the symphonies of the great composers in a thoroughly modern reinterpretation of the classic cruise experience.
Stylish designer interiors combine clean lines and every modern comfort with the warmth of traditional natural wood, brass and marble, bringing each stunning venue on this ship its own unique feel.
- Elegant pools
- Play areas for kids
- Lavish Spa
- Panoramic disco and more...
- Il Covo Cuisine: Continental
- Il Galeone Cuisine: Continental
- La Terrazza Buffet
- Manhattan Bar
- San Carlo Theatre
- Buddha Bar
- Shelagh's Irish Pub
- Cafe La Baroque
- Capri Bar
- The offer is valid for a departure date of 7th January 2023
- All cruises will need to be booked by 30th September 2022.
- 2-Night Cape Town, Indian Ocean, Cape Town cruise for two adults– NO ADDITIONAL PASSENGERS CAN BE ADDED as the cabins are 2 bedded cabins only- Ocean View cabin, 2 berth , Fantastica experience
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- All bookings made are in line with MSC’s Standard booking conditions available on www.msccruises.co.za
- No upgrades are possible.
- Mandatory port, service, and insurance charges included in the Hyperli deal.
- The Hyperli deal includes Accommodation in the cabin category selected; cruise mandatory charges, all meals, and entertainment on-board.
- The Hyperli deal excludes Transport to/from your home to the port in Cape Town, all drinks, all items of a personal nature, Visas, and any other items not listed as included.
- The voucher is valid for the cruise date for which the voucher was purchased only and cannot be swapped out for alternative cruise dates.
- Limited to one deal per customer.
- All cruise offers are capacity controlled and offer selected cabins at a specific price. The above fares include mandatory port, service, and insurance charges. Not combinable with other brochure discounts or MSC Voyager. Offer valid for new bookings only.
- Redemption Instructions
- Cruise reservations are required to be made with MSC Cruises by calling: 087 630 0333.
- Once you have made the booking with MSC Cruises, please email the voucher to them. Please do not email vouchers to MSC Cruises prior to speaking to an agent.
- Please include the First name / Surname (must match passport / ID document) / Date of Birth and gender for each passenger travelling as well as your preferred email and cellphone contact info.
- You will receive confirmation of your cruise by email.
- Upon receipt of your booking confirmation, you should proceed to Manage Booking on the MSC Cruises website to complete and submit the Passenger Registration Forms.
- Cruise tickets will be issued and e-mailed to you once the cruise booking is paid in full and the Passenger Registration Forms have been successfully completed and submitted online.
- Unvaccinated COVID-19 guests aged 12 years and over will have to provide a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test laboratory certificate result taken within 48 hours of the day of embarkation at the guests' own cost. Do not travel to the Embarkation Port if you are not in possession of your negative test results. Negative laboratory COVID-19 Test results remain a requirement for unvaccinated guests when visiting Pomene & Portuguese Islands (Mozambique) and Namibia in line with local Government Regulations
- COVID-19 Vaccinated guests aged 12 years and over will have to show proof of vaccination AND provide a negative Antigen test laboratory certificate result obtained within 48 hours of the day of embarkation, at the guests' own cost
- All children aged 6 to 11 years will require a negative Antigen laboratory result certificate taken no more than 48 hours before departure
- You will be considered fully vaccinated after receiving one dose of an accepted single-dose or your second dose of an accepted 2-dose vaccine series
- The South African Department of Home Affairs requires all children under 18 travelling through any South African port of entry to have a valid birth certificate containing both parents' personal details including at a minimum their ID numbers and full names or an unabridged birth certificate. (Not required for cruises not visiting foreign ports).
- Children under 18 years old travelling without their parent(s) need additional documentation.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.