25 Feb 2022: 3-Night Durban to Portuguese island cruise for two adults aboard the MSC MusicaMerchant Name Location
As soon as you see the central foyer’s three-tier waterfall and its see-through piano, suspended on a crystal floor above a pool of shimmering water, you know this is a special ship.
What you Get
- 3-Night Durban to Portuguese Island cruise for 2 adults
- Balcony cabin
- No additional passengers can be added as the cabins are 2 bedded cabins only – Balcony cabin
- Valid passports are required to cruise
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Accommodation in the cabin category selected.
- Cruise mandatory charges.
- All meals and entertainment on-board.
- Transport to/from home to the port
- Travel documents
- All items of personal nature
The Ship at a Glance
MSC Musica not only launched a new class of eco-friendly cruise ship, she launched a new class of cruise - a spacious world of graceful lines and superlative choice, enriched by the creativity, fine natural materials, and attention to detail that have always distinguished MSC Cruises. A magical world of warmth and hospitality awaits every guest.
MSC Musica offers her guests a world of daytime activities and night-time entertainment. With so many options available, the only problem is deciding what to do!
- Crystal Lounge
- Havana Club cigar lounge
- Sanremo Casino
- Teatro la Scala
- Elegant pools – Copacabana Pool Area
- Play areas for kids
- Lavish Spa – MSC Aurea Spa
- Panoramic disco and more...
- Italian gourmet specialities – Il Giardino
- Japanese delicacies – Kaito Sushi Bar
- Oleandro Restaurant
- Gli Archi Cafeteria
- The offer is valid for departing date 25th February 2022
- 3-Night Durban to Portuguese island cruise for two adults – NO ADDITIONAL PASSENGERS CAN BE ADDED as the cabins are 2 bedded cabins only- Balcony cabin
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- All bookings made are in line with MSC’s Standard booking conditions available on www.msccruises.co.za
- No upgrades are possible
- Mandatory port, service, and insurance charges included in the Hyperli deal
- The Hyperli deal includes Accommodation in the cabin category selected; cruise mandatory charges, all meals, and entertainment on-board
- The Hyperli deal excludes Transport to/from your home to the port in Durban, all drinks, all items of a personal nature, Visas, and any other items not listed as included
- The voucher is valid for the cruise date for which the voucher was purchased only and cannot be swapped out for alternative cruise dates.
- Limited to one deal per customer
- All guests required a valid passport to cruise
- All cruise offers are capacity controlled and offer selected cabins at a specific price. The above fares include mandatory port, service, and insurance charges. Not combinable with other brochure discounts or MSC Voyager. Offer valid for new bookings only
- Cruise reservations are required to be made with MSC Cruises by calling: 087 630 0333
- Once you have made the booking with MSC Cruises, please email the voucher to them. Please do not email vouchers to MSC Cruises prior to speaking to an agent
- Please include the First name / Surname (must match passport / ID document) / Date of Birth and gender for each passenger traveling as well as your preferred email and cellphone contact info
- You will receive confirmation of your cruise by email
- Upon receipt of your booking confirmation, you should proceed to Manage Booking on the MSC Cruises website to complete and submit the Passenger Registration Forms
- Cruise tickets will be issued and e-mailed to you once the cruise booking is paid in full and the Passenger Registration Forms have been successfully completed and submitted online
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.