12th December 2022: 4-Night Durban, Pomene, Durban cruise for two adults aboard the MSC OrchestraMerchant Name Location
As soon as you see the central foyer’s three-tier waterfall and its see-through piano, suspended on a crystal floor above a pool of shimmering water, you know this is a special ship.
What you Get
- 4-Night Durban, Pomene, Durban cruise for 2 adults
- Balcony cabin
- No additional passengers can be added as the cabins are 2 bedded cabins only – Balcony cabin
- Valid passports are required to cruise
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Accommodation in the cabin category selected.
- Cruise mandatory charges.
- All meals and entertainment on-board.
- Transport to/from home to the port
- Travel documents
- All items of personal nature
The Ship at a Glance
Ample deck space to unwind in the sun or in the superb Body and Mind Spa, with pampering Turkish baths, saunas and a myriad of magical massages.
Active types have a Sports Centre with Gym, 5 stunning pools and even a jogging track that lets you keep a constant pace, undisturbed out in the fresh sea breeze.
MSC Orchestra also takes you on an exciting culinary journey, ranging from the Shanghai Chinese Restaurant with authentic Dim Sum specialities to the Four Seasons gourmet Italian dining experience and La Piazzetta, where you can discover the finest pizza outside Naples.
The designer venues on this ecological ship make every moment a special occasion, whether dancing to the live music in the leopard-style Savannah Bar, tempting lady luck in the Palm Beach Casino or catching a spectacular show in the equally spectacular Covent Garden Theatre.
- The offer is valid for departing date 12th December 2022
- 4-Night Durban, Pomene, Durban. cruise for two adult – NO ADDITIONAL PASSENGERS CAN BE ADDED as the cabins are 2 bedded cabins only - Balcony cabin
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- All bookings made are in line with MSC’s Standard booking conditions available on www.msccruises.co.za
- No upgrades are possible.
- Mandatory port, service, and insurance charges included in the Hyperli deal.
- The Hyperli deal includes Accommodation in the cabin category selected; cruise mandatory charges, all meals, and entertainment on-board.
- The Hyperli deal excludes Transport to/from your home to the port in Durban, all drinks, all items of a personal nature, Visas, and any other items not listed as included.
- The voucher is valid for the cruise date for which the voucher was purchased only and cannot be swapped out for alternative cruise dates.
- Limited to one deal per customer.
- All cruise offers are capacity controlled and offer selected cabins at a specific price. The above fares include mandatory port, service, and insurance charges. Not combinable with other brochure discounts or MSC Voyager. Offer valid for new bookings only
- Redemption Instructions
- Cruise reservations are required to be made with MSC Cruises by calling: 087 630 0333.
- Once you have made the booking with MSC Cruises, please email the voucher to them. Please do not email vouchers to MSC Cruises prior to speaking to an agent.
- Please include the First name / Surname (must match passport / ID document) / Date of Birth and gender for each passenger travelling as well as your preferred email and cellphone contact info.
- You will receive confirmation of your cruise by email.
- Upon receipt of your booking confirmation, you should proceed to Manage Booking on the MSC Cruises website to complete and submit the Passenger Registration Forms.
- Cruise tickets will be issued and e-mailed to you once the cruise booking is paid in full and the Passenger Registration Forms have been successfully completed and submitted online
- MSC Cruises is only accepting fully COVID-19 vaccinated guests.
- All Guests 5 years and older need to provide a certificate of a negative Antigen test taken within 48 hours of the day of embarkation. Do not travel to the Embarkation Port if you are not in possession of your negative test results.
- All Guests aged 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated with an approved COVID-19 vaccine with the final dose administered at least 14 days before the date of embarkation
- Guests aged 12 – 17 years, having received a single shot a minimum of 14 days before the date of embarkation, will be accepted as fully vaccinated
- Guests 18 years and older that recovered from COVID-19 and received only one shot of the vaccine are not considered as fully vaccinated
- All guests 5 years and older will have to undergo an additional Antigen lateral flow test at the embarkation port at no added cost. Guests will be unable to embark if the result of the test is positive for COVID-19
- The South African Department of Home Affairs requires all children under 18 travelling through any South African port of entry to have a valid birth certificate containing both parents' personal details including at a minimum their ID numbers and full names or an unabridged birth certificate. (Not required for cruises not visiting foreign ports)
- Children under 18 years old travelling without their parent(s) need additional documentation
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.