Hi-Q is the embodiment of service innovation and exhilarating offers on leading brands and voted No.1 Tyre Retailer in South Africa for six years running. They are equipped with years of experience, class-beating technology and state-of-the-art facilities to attend to any o your vehicle needs.
What you Get
- Passenger vehicle or
- 4x4 & SUV – excluding tight tolerance cambre applicable vehicles
\How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
Common signs that you are dealing with wheels with poor alignment:
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
- Your steering wheel is crooked when driving straight
- Squealing tires
When to do Wheel Alignment?
- It is of vital importance to get your wheel alignment checked every 10 000km or annually
- You should also get it checked whenever new tyres are fitted
- In the event that you travel regularly, over long distances, or under tough road conditions, it is recommended that you check your alignment more frequently
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- For your and our convenience call ahead to be advised on best suited times for the day
- Bookings are essential: call 021 425 3439
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- Operating Hours: Monday to Friday (7:30am – 5pm); Saturday (8am – 12pm)
- Wheel Alignment for 4x4 & SUV excludes tight tolerance Cambre applicable vehicles
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
19 Buitengracht Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.