Are you in hot pursuit of a thrilling, adrenalin adventure in nature?
A zipline canopy tour in the company of soaring eagles, surrounded by breathtaking Cape fynbos panoramas and mountainscapes only an hour’s drive from Cape Town by car could well be exactly what you are looking for!
What you Get
- Zip-line Tour Experience for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Click on the link – http://capecanopytour.co.za/
- Click on "Book Now" in the Cape Canopy Tour block, please do not click in Cape Canopy Tour Gift Voucher.
- On the right, under 'Start Booking' select the following:
- Click on the drop-down menu next to 'Quantity', select amount of people are looking for.
- Select a date under the 'Choose a Date' option (Only dates in green are available)
- Select a time from the 'Choose a Time' drop-down list. (Availability will be shown on drop-down list)
- Click on 'Book Now'
- Review your booking.
- Click on voucher code field and enter Hyperli Voucher Code
- Click on 'Use Voucher'
- Repeat steps 9 and 10 if you have bought vouchers as gifts and want to use them in the same booking.
- Complete all fields under 'Contact Details / Credit Card Billing Address'
- Enter Dietary Requirements if any
- Click on 'Submit'
- This will take you to a booking confirmation page if your shopping cart total is R0.00
- If there is a balance due you will be taken to the credit card payment page.
- Please enter your details and take note that you will be charged for this transaction,
- You will receive a booking confirmation from Cape Canopy Tour.
- Only valid at Cape Canopy Tour.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your tour time, as tours will depart on time.
- If you have any medical conditions and are unsure, please contact your doctor before the time.
- Clients are advised that the tour includes a 1km hike out afterwards and a bumpy 4x4 trip to the top of the mountain and back.
- A moderate level of fitness is therefore required.
- Moms to be: We apologise – due to the bumpy 4x4 ride, this tour is not for you while you are pregnant.
- We suggest a weight restriction per person of approximately 120kg to 130kg – this restriction is not
- weight-related, but rather imposed by the size of the harnesses we use and is based on the circumference of the straps around the body.
- Our minimum age is 5 years old, and the children will need to do the tour in tandem with the guide.
- This is an adventure activity, therefore we have a strict no drinking prior to the tour policy.
- We reserve the right to prevent guests suspected of alcohol consumption from joining the tour.
What to Expect
The Canopy Tour starts with a safety briefing at the canopy office. Here your guides will first demonstrate how to slide on the cables and the safety procedures to be followed on the tour, before kitting you up with a full-body harness, pulley, climbing equipment and safety helmet.
Your group will then be transported in an open vehicle to the start of the canopy tour. All groups are escorted by a lead guide and safety guide at all times.
- The client is welcome to cancel or amend their booking so long as it is more than 24 hours prior to the activity time and date booked. A new booking may be rescheduled at the earliest convenience (New booking must be within voucher validity date)
- Should the Client fail to arrive or cancel less than 24 hours prior to their tour time on the date of the activity booked, the voucher will be considered redeemed.
- Should we (the operator) cancel any activity in the interest of safety, we will gladly reschedule your tour date. Please note that in such an instance, No reimbursement will be provided for taxi, Uber or shuttle fare should the tour be cancelled.
- No refund or reschedule will be granted should the Client / Operator not complete the tour/miss the tour departure time
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid until 31 August 2021
- Please make bookings as soon as possible after purchase, as this activity books up quickly.
- To book, click on the link – http://capecanopytour.co.za/
- Enquiries: call 0213000501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday (07h00 – 15h00).
- Limited to one voucher per person; seven additional may be bought as gifts.
- No Refunds will be processed once the voucher is bought.
Select an OptionThe voucher is valid until 31 August 2021 Please make bookings as soon as possible after purchase, as this activity books up quickly To book, click on the link provided for Canopy Tours
R694.78 Excl. VAT R799.00 Incl. VAT R778.26 Excl. VAT R895.00 Incl. VAT39% Off