Online Course: Diploma in Jewellery Making from Course GateMerchant Name Location
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time
Diploma in Jewellery Making
In this Diploma in Jewellery Making you will learn simple and practical techniques. The emphasis is on developing confidence and realising the potential for making jewellery with limited access to equipment and skills. You will learn how to make both traditional and contemporary jewellery.
Learn how to make rings, brooches, pendants and earrings using various materials such as sheet metal and wire. You will also learn techniques such as ring-making, wire techniques and saw-piercing. You will learn a range of basic jewellery making techniques including sawing, soldering, hammering, roll printing, doming, forming, findings, finishing and a simple stone setting.
What you Get
- 1 x Hyperli code to redeem for the Diploma in Jewellery Making
How to Redeem
- Go to https://coursegate.co.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill-in required information
- Enter voucher code and purchased course name
- Click on SUBMIT
- For support or further questions, email email@example.com
- Diploma in Jewellery Making
- Recommended Reading
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
To view the full Course Content, click HERE
Who is this Course for?
Diploma in Jewellery Making is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- To redeem your Hyperli voucher, visit https://coursegate.co.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill-in the required information
- Enter your Hyperli voucher code and purchased course name
- Click on SUBMIT to gain access to the course
- No refunds apply once your Hyperli voucher has been purchased ;