Baking is a method of cooking food, usually bread and cakes, that uses prolonged exposure to heat in an oven to cook dough or batter into a baked good. Baking, and the goods that baking produces, has been a major part of societal diets for thousands of years.
As a subsidiary of the baking trade, cupcakes have been a staple part of households for centuries, with many variants being invented as the popularity of this snack-sized cake began to grow.
Baking cupcakes is an easy, delicious way to practice your baking skills and provide delicious treats to your friends and family. Maybe you aspire to run your own baking business and need somewhere to get started. This cupcake baking course will help you to create cupcakes that you can give to clients who will keep coming back to you thanks to your delightful baking methods.
What’s the Deal?
- Cupcake baking course – R199 (valued at R3192)
Key Learning Points
- Fundamentals of preparation from scratch
- Different types of cupcakes
- Decorating tips
- Basic items made in a bakery
- Tools and equipment used
- Proper use of tools
- Baking terminology
- Kitchen safety
Advantages of the Course
- Successfully bake delicious cupcakes
- Instructor-led, practical demonstration to help you get to grips with the course materials and produce lovely, edible cupcakes
- Study anytime, anywhere with 24/7 access to the course platform for one year!
- Remain engaged and focused with the course content with flash cards and educational games
- 24-hour, Monday to Friday, customer support
Units of Study
- Baking Cupcakes - Part 1
- Baking Cupcakes - Part 2
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2021.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support available 7am – 7pm GMT via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone (+44 (0) 203 198 7700) or online chat.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information visit: https://www.e-careers.courses/lifestyle-interests/other-lifestyle-interests/cupcake-baking
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
R173.04 Excl. VAT R199.00 Incl. VAT R2,775.65 Excl. VAT R3,192.00 Incl. VAT39% Off
12 months unlimited access to the course.
Course completion certificate included.
One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.