EDW Performance, situated in Durban are the manufacturers of Automotive Performance Exhausts, cold air inductions, turbo manifolds, boost pipes, roll cages, and specialise fabricated Products. They want to and can definitely help with the fuel saving.
How will they do that you ask? Vehicle Economy Tuning – The best method for reducing fuel consumption.
What’s the Deal?
- 4 Cylinder – Non Turbo Vehicles – R3900 (valued at R7800)
- 4 Cylinder – Turbo Vehicles – R5200 (valued at R10400)
- 6 Cylinder – Non Turbo Vehicles – R5200 (valued at R10400)
- 6 Cylinder – Turbo Vehicles – R6500 (valued at R13000)
- 8 Cylinder – Non Turbo Vehicles – R7800 (valued at R15600)
- 8 Cylinder – Turbo Vehicles – R9100 (valued at R18200)
- Any Vehicle Type Still Under Manufacturer Warranty – R8900 (valued at R16000)
About Vehicle Economy Tuning
Chiptuning does not necessarily aim primarily at achieving a better performance for your vehicle, as fuel consumption is becoming an increasingly important issue when it comes to chip tuning.
In times of rising fuel prices eco-tuning for Diesel & Petrol engines is continually gaining in importance. The main aim of eco-tuning is that of achieving a reduction of fuel consumption.
By optimizing the software of the engine, its efficiency is adapted so that fuel consumption can be reduced by up to 20% under normal driving conditions.
Further effects of eco-tuning are an improved overall performance and an improved torque. However, the measures connected with eco-tuning focus on the degree of optimization to be achieved regarding fuel reduction.
When does eco-tuning pay off? Who should consider chiptuning for fuel reduction?
- Basically, eco-tuning makes sense for anyone who drives many kilometres a year. The general savings potential lies between 10% and 20%.
- The extent of improvement that can be achieved depends mainly on the vehicle type.
- The consumption of a BMW 530d is higher than that of a VW Polo, i. e. a BMW 530d has a much higher savings potential.
- But the reality is that WE ALL NEED TO SAVE.
The term eco-tuning refers to the possibility of using chiptuning in order to optimise the engine torque so that despite a lower engine speed the performance of the car remains the same as before (with higher engine speed).
This leads to a reduction of fuel consumption. The engine becomes more efficient due to a higher and earlier torque and an advanced (earlier) injection time.
Nevertheless, the driver has to cooperate after the completion of the eco-tuning process. By shifting to a higher gear earlier, chiptuning helps you to save an enormous amount of fuel with no loss in performance.
The larger torque of the engine enables the driver to enjoy a more powerful car and gain more pleasure in driving.
Our External ECU ECO-Tuning:
- Does not void your warranty.
- In contrast to re-mapping, also called chip tuning EDW Performance does not void your manufacturer’s warranty with our external ECU ECO-Tuning.
- Once our tuning kit is installed by us and removed before your next service or dealer visit, you can safely your car to your dealer.
- No traces are left behind. Ideal for lease drivers and or vehicle owners still having manufacturer’s warranty.
Products available for most vehicles:
OBD FLASH ECU ECO-Tuning:
- Mainly for vehicles out of warranty. However does apply to some vehicles under warranty.
- Available to all BMW except the B58 & B48 Range. Available to all vehicle on an aftermarket warranty plan.
External ECU ECO-Tuning:
- Designed for vehicles under manufacturer's warranty. However does apply to some vehicles out of warranty where protocols are not available.
- Not available to High-End Performance Vehicles e.g.: BMW M4, Audi RS6, etc.
All types of vehicles
Validity: The deal is valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
Booking Essential: Call/ Whatsapp 083 713 6070 or email: email@example.com.
Trading Hours: Monday to Friday (07h30 – 16h30) or Saturday (07h30 – 12h30).
Same day service.
61 Khuzimpi Shezi Road, Congela, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, 4013 https://www.facebook.com/edwtuned/
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.