Online Course: Diploma in Event Management from Academy for Health & FitnessMerchant Name Location
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time
Diploma in Event Management
Do you want to show your organising power in event management? Organising an event is not an easy task; It requires planning and an understanding of the process. When planning an event, there is a multitude of factors to consider. Before approaching to organise an event, you have to arrange all duties and responsibilities first, such as setting up the workforce, distributing and assigning tasks, logistics supply, budget allocation, etc. And, without doing so, no event can be successfully organised.
This Diploma in Event Management is designed to teach you the ins and outs of event management. In this course, you’ll learn about different types of events, the planning process, organising team, and making arrangements for delegates and guests. Also, you’ll learn how to communicate with the vendors and what to do after an event is finished.
What you Get
- 1 x Hyperli code to redeem for the Diploma in Event Management
How to Redeem
- Go to https://hfonline.org/redeem-voucher/
- Enter/Copy-Paste your Hyperli voucher code and complete the registration process
- Module One: Types of Events
- Module Two: Brainstorming
- Module Three: Types of Entertainment
- Module Four: Support Staff
- Module Five: Technical Staff
- Module Six: Vendors
- Module Seven: Finalize the Plan
- Module Eight: Administrative Tasks
- Module Nine: Get Organized
- Module Ten: Post Event Activities
For the Full Course Content, click HERE
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Different types of events
- Brainstorming for planning the event
- Different entertainment activities
- Organising support and technical staff
- Communicating with different vendors
- Finalising the plan and post-event to-dos.
- Develop the essential skills and knowledge to become a qualified event manager.
- Understand different types of events and the borderlines among them.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an event manager.
- Understand the planning process and develop skills to apply in a real-life context.
- Learn how to organise your team and support staff.
- Learn how to arrange different entertainment activities in an event.
- Understand the post-event duties and activities.
Skills You Will Gain
- Event planning
- Event organising
- Goal setting
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher