Nepal: 15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek
Who doesn’t want to reach very close to the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, let alone to mount on the summit?
Everest Base Camp trek is the ultimate solution to fulfil their dream of talking to Mount Everest and the neighbouring peaks. It takes you to the highest elevation of 5,380m (17,600ft) by providing you with stunning views.
The enthralling sight of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and other peaks are the rewards of Everest Base Camp trek. The lush valleys, eyecatching landscapes, Sherpa villages with their unique housing styles and centuries-old monasteries are other attractions of Everest Base Camp trek.
The stunning 360-degree panoramic view Mt. Everest and other snow-white peaks from Kala Patthar (5,643m) is the most precious memory. Everest Base Camp trek is the blend of natural beauty and cultural diversity for your lifetime memories after all.
What's the Deal?
- 15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek (per person sharing) – R18 000 (valued at R30 000)
- Stunningly scenic flight to Lukla (Tenzing Hillary Airport) from Kathmandu
- Knowledge about the business hub of the entire Khumbu region, Namche Bazaar, also the gateway to Everest Base Camp
- Visit of Tengboche Monastery, the largest in the Khumbu region
- UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sagarmatha National Park
- A 360-degree panoramic view of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest and the nearby snowcapped peaks from Kala Patthar
- Following the footprints of the mountaineering pioneers Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay
- Observation of Sherpa villages, culture, tradition, typical cuisines and their hospitality
- Round-trip airport transfer
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 2 nights, twin sharing basis in BB plan
- Kathmandu World Heritage sightseeing tour guide and transport
- All necessary trekking permits and documentation.
- Domestic flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and return to Kathmandu
- Trekking Guide: English speaking, helpful and professional
- Trekking Porter (One porter for 2 members)
- 14 Night twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodations during trekking
- Achievement certificate provided by your travel company in Kathmandu
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available
- Adventure Certificate.
- All government taxes and service charge.
- International flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Travel and rescue insurance. Insurance should be cover rescue evacuation
- International airfare
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and trekking
- All bar bills and personal expenses (phone calls, laundry service, battery recharge, bottles of water, hot water, etc.)
- Tips for the guide and porter
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
Day 02: City Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Phakding via Lukla flight (2,652m) 3 Hrs.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) 5 - 6 hrs.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar: Rest day.
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche (3,870m): 5 - 6 hrs.
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m) 5 - 6 hrs.
Day 08: Dingboche - Lobuche (4,910) 6-8 hrs.
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorekshep via EBC (5,170m) 8-9 hrs.
Day 10: Gorekshep to Pheriche Via Kalapatthar (4280 m) 8-9 hrs.
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche (3,570m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 12: Namche to Lukla: 6- 8 hrs.
Day 13: Lukla – Kathmandu.
Day 14: Free day around the Kathmandu
Day 15: Farewell Travel Guest.
Every week Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (Over the year)
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Reservations required by emailing email@example.com
- For More information please visit https://nepaltrekkingroutes.com
- Valid for option purchased only.
- Excludes international flights.
- To process a booking, please complete the booking form and return to us
- Trip advance is non-refundable - the rest of the amount will be made upon your arrival in Kathmandu,
- All accommodations are on a twin sharing basis. Private rooms are an extra cost.
- If anyone returns early from trek due to any reason (such as sickness, accident) the money will not be refundable.