Online Course: Mindful Meditation with Contempo Learning
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You can do your course from your computer, laptop or smartphone
- No need to travel to a specific location, you can do it at home or on the go
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time.
Learn how to relax your mind through the practice of meditation.
This course consists of more than 10 video lectures which will teach you how to relax your mind. You will be introduced to the concept of mindfulness with an overview of evidence as to its effectiveness. You will learn to understand the benefits of practising meditation and reflection techniques on your own.
What’s the Deal?
- Online Course: Mindful Meditation – R299 (valued at R5058)
After purchasing this deal, you'll need to visit the website listed to complete redemption.
Steps to redeem your voucher:
- To redeem follow this link: http://www.contempolearning.com/hyperli/
- Fill in the details on the form below and click on the "Redeem code".
- Once the code is accepted, you will receive an email from us on your login credentials to access our e-learning course.
- Use code on your Hyperli Voucher (find your voucher here)
- Learn how to experience and practice the technique of "awareness of breath"
- Increase the awareness of the present moment while identifying the inclinations of your mind
- Understand the common questions around meditation practice
- Appreciate the benefits of mindfulness
Module 1: Introduction to Mindfulness - What is Mindfulness, Starting out with Mindfulness, Your Mindful meditation journey, Mindfulness Questionnaire, The Case of Mindfulness and meditation
Module 2: A Fully Guided Meditation - Introduction to a Fully Guided Meditation, A Fully Guided Meditation, Frequently asked questions
Module 3: A Partially Guided Meditation - Introduction and when to move to a Partially Guided Meditation, A Partially Guided Meditation, Reflecting on your Partially Guided Meditation
Module 4: An Unguided Meditation - Introduction, An Unguided Meditation, Self-reflecting on your Unguided Meditation, Graphic: Which level to listen to (Fully, Partially, Unguided)
Module 5: Summary and Final thoughts - A summary of your course, Mindfulness quiz, Final thoughts
For More Info & Full Course Content – Mindful Meditation
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher