India: 8-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur Including Breakfast
India's Golden triangle tour coupled up with Udaipur is a perfect getaway to Indian Art & Architecture. In this tour you will visit 7 World heritage sites of Golden Triangle Tour - Covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Conclude the tour at lake city of "Udaipur", also known as "Venice of the east".
- Discover 7 World Heritage Sites – Red fort (drive past), Qutub minar, Humayun's tomb, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Jantar Mantar and Amber Fort.
- Try cycle ride (Rickshaw ride) at Delhi.
- Horse cart ride at Agra.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Boat ride on the lake Pichola at Udaipur.
- Puppet show in Udaipur.
- Excursions with a govt approved English-speaking tour guide.
What’s The Deal?
- Option 1 – Valid Until 30 September 2018: 8-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur for one based on two people sharing – R5745 (valued at R14 000)
- Option 2 – Valid Until 31 March 2019: 8-Day Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur for one based on two people sharing – R6015 (valued at R14 650)
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Meet and greet at the airport by our representative and get transferred to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure, overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
Morning after breakfast, proceed to Old Delhi and experience rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk, explore the narrow alleys, colorful markets and local shoppers. Visit the nearby "ama mosque, which is one of the largest ancient mosque complex of Asia. Then drive past Red Fort built in the year 1648 by Shah Jehan. Visit Raj Ghat, memorial to the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Lunch at a Local restaurant
Later, you will be taken to New Delhi which includes Humayun's Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in the year 1562. Further we drive past India Gate, memorial built in the year 1931 to commemorate the Indian soldiers who died in the World War I & the Afghan Wars. President's House, the official residence of the President of India, built in the year 1931, Qutub Minar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
After breakfast checkout and drive to the beautiful city of Agra. Upon arrival in Agra check into the Hotel.
After relaxation visit Agra Fort, designed and built by Akbar in 1565 A.D., built with barricaded wall of red sandstone; it houses the beautiful and numerous palaces including the Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Macchi Bhawan, Nagina Masjid, Moti Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Musamman Burj where from Taj Mahal is visible in all its beauty from one side of the fort. visit Taj Mahal (Remains closed on every Friday) is the one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. Overnight stay at hotel .
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Breakfast at hotel. Later drive to the beautiful city of Jaipur, En route visit Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city of the Mughal Empire. The city boasts some of the magnificent monuments built during the Mughal Era, which include the Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza and Dargah of Sheikh Salim Chisti.
Later continue drive to Jaipur enroute stopping at Enroute visit "Korai" village, a hamlet nestled in Agra, just off the Fatehpur Sikri Highway is surely a must visit. This village belongs to former bear rearers whose only source of livelihood was making money through bear and monkey dances. However, after their bears got snatched away by the wildlife authorities because of protection of animal rights, they have been struggling to survive each day as they were not given any compensation. Upon arrival in Jaipur check into the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur City Tour
Today after breakfast explore the Pink City with an excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated.
Afternoon sightseeing tour of City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum. Jantar Mantar is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen, all monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur – Udaipur
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Udaipur. Udaipur, “the City of Dawn,” is a kaleidoscope of fairy tale palaces, lakes, temples, gardens, and narrow streets that carry the tales of a heroic past. The reflection of these building in the placid waters of the Lake Pichola is an enticing sight.
Upon arrival in Udaipur, check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay the hotel.
Day 7: Udaipur
Morning after Breakfast at the Hotel, Get ready to explore the culture & places here in Udaipur. Go for a tour visiting places like City Palace, City Palace Museum, Udai Sagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, Lake Palace. The City Palace and Museum is considered as the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. Saheliyon Ki Bari is a small ornamental garden.
An evening 1-hour boat-ride on Lake Pichola visiting many Ghats (banks) and enjoy excellent views of the Lake Palace and City Palace. Evening proceed for historical narrative "sound 'n light" show near city palace.
Overnight stay the hotel.
Day 8: Udaipur - Delhi
After breakfast get driven to Udaipur airport to board your flight to Delhi.
- The deal is valid until 15 January 2018 to 30 September 2018 and 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- Email your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deal is based on two people sharing.
- A surcharge will be allocated between 25 December 2018 to 5 January 2019 as a peak time supplement.
- 07-night accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Meal Plan - Buffet Breakfast at Hotels Restaurants.
- Excursion to Korai Village.
- All transfers and sightseeing by private AC transportation, driven by friendly chauffer so you can easily sit back, relax and enjoy the tour in complete privacy.
- Services of English speaking local friendly guide in Delhi Agra Jaipur and Udaipur.
- Cycle Rickshaw ride at Delhi, Horse cart Ride at Agra, Elephant ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur, Sound n light show at Udaipur, Boat ride at Udaipur.
- Exclusive shopping tours in local markets to get a feel of real Indian art and culture.
- All Applicable taxes.
- Any meals other those specified in the itinerary
- Air fare (Domestic and International)
- Any drink or alcoholic/non-alcoholic drink
- Indian visa, Insurance of personal, Tips, telephone call etc
- Entrance fee to monument visits (payable at Monuments).
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary and inclusions.
You Save R0.00
Limited time only!
Over 15 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 15 January 2018 to 30 September 2018 and 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019. Email your voucher to email@example.com. The deal is based on two people sharing.