Nepal: 12-Day Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal trek is a hidden gem.
The trail goes along small winding paths, through magical rhododendron forests until you climb out of the forest at an elevation around 3,300 m. The landscape changes quite abruptly into a rugged high mountain landscape, with amazing views of Mardi Himal, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South and Hiunchuli.
A truly magical experience on a path less travelled, the Mardi Himal Trek guarantees to leave all in awe!
What's The Deal?
- 12-day Mardi Himal trek – R8699 (valued at R18499)
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 2: A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu
- Day 3: Drive to Pokhara
- Day 4: Pokhara to Dhampus
- Day 5: Dhampus to Forest Camp
- Day 6: Forest Camp to Low Camp
- Day 7: Low Camp to High Camp
- Day 8: Rest day at High Camp
- Day 9: High Camp to Siding Village
- Day 10: Siding Village to Pokhara
- Day 11: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu
- Day 12: Departure day: transfer to airport.
Included in the Price
- Airport pick up and Drop by private vehicle
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara with private vehicles.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (Hotesl Samsara Resort or similar) and in Pokhara (Hotel Splendid view or similar) including breakfast as per the above itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Accommodation in guest house during trekking days with breakfast.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits, TIMS permit and monument entrance fees
- Luxurious transportation from Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus and by car/van from Pokhara to trek starting point and ending point to Pokhara.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Welcome and farewell dinner with cultural program
- Luxury Holidays Nepal's sleeping bag, down jackets, duffle bags, city and trekking route maps.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
Excluded in the price
- International flights
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking days
- City sightseeing entry fee in Kathmandu
- 01 & 16 November, 2017
- 01 & 16 December, 2017
- 01 & 16 January, 2018
- 01 & 16 February, 2018
- 01 & 16 March, 2018
- 01 & 16 April, 2018
- 01 & 16 May, 2018
- 01 & 16 June, 2018
- 01 & 16 July, 2018
- 01 & 16 August, 2018
- 01 & 16 September, 2018
- 01 & 16 October, 2018
- 01 & 16 November, 2018
- 01 & 16 December, 2018
- 01 & 16 January, 2019
- 01 & 16 February, 2019
- 01 & 16 March, 2019
- 01 & 16 April, 2019
- 01 & 16 May, 2019
- 01 & 16 June, 2019
- 01 & 16 July, 2019
- 01 & 16 August, 2019
- 01 & 16 September, 2019
- 01 & 16 October, 2019
- 01 & 16 November, 2019
- 01 & 16 December, 2019
- View of Mount Annapurna, Mount Fish Tail, Mount Mardi and its Ranges
- Panoramic Rhododendron and Oak Forest, Valleys, Landscapes, Flora and Fauna.
- Experience of Local Cultural And Community With Friendly Behavior.
- Entry-Easy level trek in the majestic Himalaya Annapurna's foothill
- Makes a terrific gift for the adventure seeking person in life.
- Experienced local guide bestows knowledge on Nepali culture and traditions.
- Sightseeing of World heritage sites and Pokhara Valley
Trekking to the Mardi Himal base camp is also described as the journey to the hidden gem. It can also be joined with the Annapurna base camp trekking. The trek goes through the miraculous rhododendron forest at the initial portion and eventually the setting turns on the rugged trail dominated by the hard rock formation. During the trekking, we can explore the dramatic panoramas of Mardi Himal, Fishtail, Annapurna and Himchuli peaks. The trail undulates along the ridge and after a tiresome walk, you gain the High Camp. It is set around 3580 meters as it is shown in the trekking map and hike to the Mardi Himal base camp on the following day. The entire Annapurna range is visible from this point. According to the trekking season, basic tea houses can be found there.
For the fascinating Mardi Himal Trek, Luxury Holidays Nepal offer tea house trek with the experienced team
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 30 September 2020.
- Booking essential: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter.
- Excludes international flights.
- Check link for departure dates: http://www.luxuryholidaynepal.com/mardi-himal-trek.html.
- Subject to availability.
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 30 September 2020. Booking essential: Email email@example.com. All bookings must be made within 7 working days of purchase – no refunds thereafter. Excludes international flights.