Are you looking to learn Yoga? Or already know some but want to develop your skills? Then this course is for you! Whether your a beginner or intermediate, you will learn new skills, tips and techniques that will help you develop your current knowledge and appreciation.
This course is great for those who want to learn as a hobby, who want to improve their health, as well as for those who want to eventually train and teach Yoga as a full-time career, as you will be even be taught the advanced techniques.
What’s the Deal?
- Yoga Course – R299
What the course will teach you:
- An Introduction To Yoga
- Breathing Techniques
- Beginner Yoga Poses
- Intermediate Yoga Poses
- Advanced Yoga Poses
- Techniques To Tone And Strengthen Muscles
- Awareness Of Bodily Sensations
Many people think of yoga as a gentle activity—and some styles are—but to reap yoga’s many benefits, the exercise has to be practiced correctly. Yoga has a reputation for making muscles more flexible, which it does, but lots of poses are also good for strengthening and toning muscles because they require students to hold up or balance their own body weight with their arms and/or legs. One of the first steps learned in yoga is how to properly contract deep abdominals, building plenty of strength and stability around the abdominal walls. The key to promoting the sense of inner peace associated with yoga are the breathing practices. Through yoga, students develop a better awareness of bodily sensations—for example, recognising when their breathing is calm and focused versus forced and choppy—and also an awareness of what is going on within themselves. This online series covers Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Yoga techniques.
- Valid until 31 December 2020.
- Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- 12 months access.
- Access anywhere, any time.
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts.
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System.
- Unlimited customer service.
- Save money, time and travel costs.
- Learn at your own pace and leisure.
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods.
More information: e-courses4you.com/course/yoga/%20