Wheel Alignment, Balancing, Battery and Shock Test for One or Two Cars at SupaQuick Isando
Protect one of your greatest assets and provide it with the care it deserves with a wheel alignment, balancing, battery and shock test.
SupaQuick Isando is a professional full-service auto tyre fitment centre that offers premium service, coupled with trusted expertise in tyres, batteries, shocks and exhausts. When you walk through our doors you are guaranteed to receive 100% commitment to your requirements from our highly trained and supportive staff members.
What's the Deal?
- Wheel alignment for one car – R95 (valued at R199.50)
- Wheel alignment, balancing, battery and shock test for one car – R159 (valued at R313.50)
- Wheel alignment, balancing, battery and shock test for two cars – R299 (valued at R627)
More About Supa Quick
Supa Quick is part of a nationwide chain of service providers, tyre experts and full service auto centres. Staying true to their oath of providing customers with high quality services, state-of-the-art tyres and good value, you can trust the tyre experts to give wheels-in-want the service they need and more. Stocking everything from 4x4 and SUV tyres to batteries, shocks and Alloy wheels; Supa Quick is your one-stop shop for all your vehicular necessities and wheely wants.
- The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday (08h00 – 17h00); Saturday (08h00 – 12h00).
- Reservation required: Call 011 974 7810 and email email@example.com.
- Hyperli voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity
- Picture displayed is only a representation
- Subject to availability
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase Operating hours: Monday to Friday (08h00 – 17h00); Saturday (08h00 – 12h00). Reservation required: Call 011 974 7810 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.