Western Cape: 2-Night Stay for Four at Akasha Mountain Retreat
Surrender yourself to the peace and tranquillity of nature with a blissful and peaceful stay at Akasha Mountain Retreat. The luxurious, private Cape-Maroc style villa offers picturesque accommodation in a serene, private setting with spectacular panoramic views over the Langeberg and secluded Duiwenhoks Dam.
The exclusive villa which only allows for one group per stay, guests are allowed to determine their own pace, whether, in the fully-equipped main house or the separated suite, each stay is truly magical and memorable.
Day trips within a 70km radius are tailored to clients’ fields of interest and interweave local history, myths & legends with the best that Hessequa has to offer. The retreat is solar-powered and fully equipped for self-catering. Outdoor activities include guided or DIY hikes, horse encounters, mountain biking, farm-dam fishing for kids, stargazing, music-making & meditation. Creativity is engendered by beginners’ lessons in music, songwriting, art & photography plus advanced tuition in fingerstyle guitar techniques.
Find your solace and recharge away from the hustle and bustle.
What’s The Deal?
- 2-night stay for four – R2499 (valued at R4960)
The main house & suite are 20m apart, solar-powered & rented together as a single unit.
- Kitchen – fully equipped, with fridge/freezer, gas hob/oven and woodburning stove & local mountain spring water, on tap
- Lounge/dining with firepot, books, games & Bluetooth/analog speaker for your iPod/phone
- Master bedroom (Casablanca) – extra length king size bed, en-suite bath/shower/loo
- 2nd Bedroom (Marrakesh) – extra length queen size bed, window seat can sleep a child
- 3rd Bedroom (Fes) – two Moroccan wrought iron single beds
- Passage bathroom – large shower/basin/loo
- Covered porch with hammock
- Large shaded courtyard
- Bed/sit (Tangiers) – extra length king size bed
- Queen Anne fireplace
- Gas plate for tea/coffee
- Window seat can sleep a child
- En-suite shower/basin/loo
- Shaded porch with seating & hammock
- Walks & hikes (guided options) through fynbos or forest kloof – see map
- Mountain biking (bring own cycles)
- Horse encounters
- Kids: Guided hike to rock circle and sugarbird nesting site among fynbos & proteas / Treasure hunt / Small dam fishing
Tours up to 70km radius*
Courtyard / indoors:
- Listen to live instrumental guitar – performance or background
- Join in a ‘jam session’ (djembes / marimbas / guitar / variety of percussion instruments provided)
- Books, board games & puzzles
- Baking (gas or wood-fired oven)*
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 August 2018.
- Booking essential: Call 082 090 1741 or email email@example.com.
- Available Sunday to Thursday.
- Present Hyperli voucher upon arrival.
You Save R2,461.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 31 August 2018. Booking essential: Call 082 090 1741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Available Sunday to Thursday. Present Hyperli voucher upon arrival.
Related Deals View All
George: 1-Night Anytime for Two Incl Breakfast Oubaai Hotel Golf & Spa Oubaai Golf Estate R1,099.00 R2,950.00
Pretoria: 2-Nights Luxury Tent or Chalet Stay for Two Posh Functions Dinokeng Game Reserve R1,249.00 R3,250.00
Vaal River: 2-Night Stay for Two Incl 3-Hour Boat Cruise Vaal Prive Holiday Resort Deneysville R1,249.00 R2,500.00