Wedding Photography with Vizual Coaching Academy
Harness your passion for photography and your intrinsic creativity, and put them to good use in the highly rewarding wedding photography industry. Learn more about what makes a good wedding photographer, and pick up some invaluable skills and expertise.
Turn your hobby into a lucrative career and build your wedding photography portfolio and business. As your experience grows, so will your reach, and the demand for your professional photographs will soar. There’s nothing more special for a loved up couple than their big day, and you can help them to celebrate in style, by providing them with long-lasting photos that will never fade.
What’s the deal?
- Wedding Photography Course – R299 (valued at R2736)
Key Learning Points
- Introduce yourself to the course by learning more about what it takes to be a wedding photographer, what the course will entail and what you can do to guarantee success.
- Gain valuable insight into how to set up a wedding photography business, from building a camera kit that suits your needs and launching a website, to pricing, gaining clients and the importance of contracts.
- Learn more about what is required of a wedding photographer on the wedding day, including the key moments that would need to be photographed.
- Identify the considerations that need to be made with regards to day vs. night and indoor vs. outdoor weddings.
- Understand the need for a second shooter, and when they should be drafted in. Learn how to find a second shooter who will be as professional as you are.
- Learn how photography on the big day should be scheduled, including first looks, family and couple shots.
- Get to grips with how to shoot specific parts of the wedding day, including pre-ceremony details, bride and groom preparation, ceremony coverage, posed shots and reception coverage.
- Learn more about the post-production workflow and how it complements the photo editing process. Touch on the features of the common editing programs, including Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Recognise some of the factors that need to be considered when taking your business to the next level, including building out your portfolio, getting testimonials, using social media to expand, working with other wedding suppliers in a mutually beneficial way and dealing with saturated markets.
- Make use of live sessions and downloadable guides, to help you master the techniques and tips covered in each module.
- Setting Up Your Wedding Photography Business
- Wedding Day Overview
- How to Photograph a Wedding
- Editing Wedding Photos - Post-Production Workflow
- Succeeding with Wedding Photography - Taking it to the next level!
- Course Conclusion
- Bonus: Shooting Engagement Photos
- Valid until 31 December 2020.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Software not included.
- Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.
- Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.
com/lifestyle-interests/ photography/wedding- photography
R299.00 R2,736.00Buy Now
You Save R2,437.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Valid until 31 December 2020. Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher. Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase. No refunds on online courses.
Holiday Baking & Desserts Package: 3 Courses Vizual Coaching Academy Multiple Locations R399.00 R5,837.00