Vietnam and Cambodia: 16-Day Tour Including Meals, Tours and Transport
Experience the highlights of both Vietnam and Cambodia with 16 days travelling through cities and countryside. Travellers become immersed in the rich culture and history of the different regions and take in picturesque landscapes as they’re guided through destinations including Hanoi, the Mekong Delta, Siem Reap and Halong Bay.
Vietnam, the country that exudes breathtaking natural beauty. Its unique heritage and compelling allure quickly captivates the heart and excites the senses. From trekking through the jungle to visiting holy temples, Vietnam has a charm like no other.
Guests are also treated to the charming yet confounding kingdom of Cambodia. An empire of temples where the ancient and modern world merge, Cambodia provides travellers with a truly authentic adventure and leaves each one with admiration and affection for the enigmatic kingdom.
What’s the Deal?
- 16-Day Vietnam and Cambodia Tour Including Meals, Tours and Transport – R38845
Day 1: Hanoi - Airport Pick Up - Check In Hotel In Hanoi (N/A)
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check In Hotel In Hanoi (B/L)
Day 4: Hanoi Free Day – Train Station Transfer- Night Train To Hue (B)
Day 5: Hue Pick Up - Check In Hotel In Hue (N/A)
Day 6: Hue City Tour (B/L)
Day 7: Hue - Bus To Hoi An - Check In Hotel (B)
Day 8: Hoi An – My Son Holly Land (light Lunch) (B/L)
Day 9: Hoi An – Car To Airport– Flight Ho Chi Minh City - Pick Up (B)
Day 10: Mekong Delta - My Tho - Ben Tre (B/L)
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh Free And Easy (B)
Day 12: HCM - Bus To Phnom Penh (B)
Day 13: Phnom Penh - Killing Fields ChoeungEk - Russian Market (B/L)
Day 14: Phnom – Penh Bus To Siem Reap – Check In Hotel (B)
Day 15: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat Temple (B/L)
Day 16: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
To view Full Itinerary, click here
Discover highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia, take a cruise on Halong Bay and experience local life in the Mekong Delta
- 15 nights of accommodation: 13 nights in hotels, One overnight train journey, One night aboard a Apricot Cruise
- Flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City with 20kg check-in luggage
- Train ticket from Hanoi to Hue (soft sleeper, air-conditioned four-berth sharing)
- Bus transfer from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh and to Siem Reap
- Private airport transfer in Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang Airport and Ho Chi Minh City Airport
- Two-day Apricot Cruise at Halong Bay
- Guided tours to Halong Bay, My Son Sanctuary, Mekong Delta, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Meals as per itinerary
- Tax and service charge
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in.
- Bookings required: Email email@example.com.
- Fixed travel periods: Can travel until 30 December 2020.
- Block out date: 23-27 January 2020.
- Excludes international flights.
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share).
- Single supplement of $625 pp applies; payable at the time of booking.
- 30USD/person for Entrance Fee to any applicable tourist sites – payable to tour provider on arrival
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay.
- Single person will share a four berth sleeper cabin on train.
- Domestic flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City is included with 20kg of checked luggage and up to 7kg of carry on.
- High season surcharge: USD100 per person for check-in between 24 Dec – 5 Jan, 15 Jan to 15 Feb 2020, 30 March to 4 April, 24 Apr – 5 May, 28 Aug – 5 Sep
- Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking.
You Save R25,295.00
Limited time only!
Over 35 bought
In a Nutshell
Bookings required: Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fixed travel periods: Can travel until 30 December 2020. Block out date: 23-27 January 2020. Excludes international flights.