Vietnam and Cambodia: 15-Day Tour Including Accommodation and Activities
Ngc Thy Long Biên
Introducing Vietnam, the land of staggering natural beauty and cultural complexities. From its dynamic mega-cities to its hill-tribe villages, Vietnam with its unique heritage and compelling allure, captivates and excites the senses. Whether you choose to experience its culinary finesse or want to thrill or chill, the land possess a charm like no other.
Guests are also treated to the charming yet confounding kingdom of Cambodia. An empire of temples where the ancient and modern world merge, Cambodia provides travellers with a truly authentic adventure and leaves each one with admiration and affection for the enigmatic kingdom.
What’s The Deal?
- 15-day tour including accommodation and activities – R12 599 per person (valued at R30 600)
- Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – V’Spirit Cruises
- Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Day 4: Hanoi Free Day – Train Station Transfer – Night Train to Da Nang
- Day 5: Da Nang Pick Up – Hoi An
- Day 6: Hoi An – My Son
- Day 7: Hoi An Free Day
- Day 8: Hoi An – Airport Transfer to Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta – My Tho – Ben Tre
- Day 10: Cu Chi Tunnel
- Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City – Bus to Phnom Penh
- Day 12: Phnom Penh – Killing Fields Choeung Ek – Russian Market
- Day 13: Phnom Penh – Penh Bus to Siem Reap
- Day 14: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat Temple
- Day 15: Siem Reap – Departure
View the full itinerary here.
- See the main sights of these two countries, steeped in tradition and rich history
- Take a cruise on Halong Bay, spending time exploring caves, kayaking and swimming
- Spend free time in places like Hanoi Old Quarter to explore at your own pace
- Guided tour included to the religious site, My Son Sanctuary, and historic Cu Chi Tunnels
- See how the locals live at Mekong Delta by taking a boat ride and sampling seasonal foods
- Get an insight into the rule of the Khmer Rouge by visiting the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- See on of the greatest wonders of the world, Angkor Wat Temple
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30 December 2019.
- Deal is valid for one person based on two people travelling together (twin share)
- To book email: email@example.com.
- Based on two people sharing, single supplements apply.
- High season surcharge:
- USD100 pp applies for check-in between 24 April to 5 May, 28 Aug ro 5 Sept, 20 Jan to 20 Feb, 24 Dec to 5 Jan
- Halong Tours Booking will confirm booking within 48 hours
- Present printed voucher on check-in
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
- Single supplement available 599USD payable at time of booking
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Single pax will share a four berth sleeper cabin on train
- Domestic flight from Danang to Ho Chi Minh City is included with 20kg of checked luggage and up to 7kg of carry on.
- Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here
- Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions.
- Subject to availability.
Included in all options:
- 14 nights’ accommodation: 12 nights in hotels, one overnight train and one night aboard V’Spirit Cruise
- Flight from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City on Vietnam Airlines (first priority) with 20kg checked luggage
- Train ticket from Hanoi to Da Nang (soft sleeper, air-conditioned four-berth sharing)
- Bus transfer with Mekong Express (first priority) from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh and to Siem Reap
- Private airport transfer in Hanoi, Da Nang Airport and Ho Chi Minh City Airport
- Train station transfer in Hanoi and Da Nang
- Guided tour to Halong Bay
- Two-day V’Spirit Cruise at Halong Bay
- Guided tour to My Son Sanctuary
- Guided tour to Mekong Delta
- Guided tour to Cu Chi Tunnel
- Guided tour in Phnom Penh and Angkor area
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tax and service charge
- International flights
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Visa to Vietnam and Visa to Cambodia
You Save R18,001.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Deal is valid until 30 December 2019. Deal is valid for one person based on two people travelling together (twin share). To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org.