Vietnam: 10-Day North to South Vietnam Tour in 3 or 4-Star Accommodation
Ngc Thy Long Biên
Vietnam. A land of natural beauty that is astoundingly exotic, truly captivating and excites the senses. From trekking through the dense jungle to visiting holy temples, Vietnam has a charm like no other that quickly captivates the heart.
The enchanting destination is a thrill and chill mecca, from the adventurer to the traveller looking for well-earned rest, Vietnam is a playground that caters for all!
Experience the enchanting charm of Vietnam today!
What’s the Deal?
- 3-star option: 10-day north to south tour – R6599 per person (valued at R20 948)
- 4-star option: 10-day north to south tour – R9 999 per person (valued at R23 981)
Need to Know
- Deal is valid for 1 person based on 2 people travelling together (twin share)
- Excludes international flights.
- Unlimited vouchers may be bought as gifts.
- Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
- A surcharge of USD100 per person applies for travel between 24 Dec – 5 Jan, 15 Jan to 15 Feb 2020, 30 March to 4 April, 24 Apr – 5 May, 28 Aug – 5 Sep,
- Change USD30 per person for 3-star package and USD50 per per for a 4-star package applies for travel dates including: 24 December and/or 31 December 2019
Day 1: Hanoi arrival – Airport Pick Up – Check in hotel (Meals: No)
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Apricot Cruises (Meals: Breakfast and Lunch)
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Check-in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 4: Hanoi Free day – Train Station Transfer – Night Train to Da Nang (Meal: Breakfast)
Day 5: Da Nang Pick Up – Check-in Hotel in Hoi An town (Meal: No)
Day 6: Hoi An – My Son Half Day (Meal: Breakfast & Light Lunch)
Day 7: Hoi An – Airport transfer – Flight to HCMC – Pick Up – Check-in Hotel (Meal: Breakfast)
Day 8: HCMC – Mekong Delta (Meal: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 9: HCMC – Cu Chi Tunnel Tour (Meal: Breakfast)
Day 10: HCMC – Airport transfer – End the Trip (Meal: Breakfast)
- Domestic flight
- Overnight on the Apricot Classic Cruise
- Hotel accommodation
- Train ride to Da Nang
- Entry fees on the mentioned tours
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- Airfares from your country to Vietnam: please contact Halong Tours Booking to book international flight
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Visa to Vietnam.
- Warm clothes need to be packed during Nov to Feb period of time.
- Additional Information:
- Please advise Halong Tours if you want your trip extended.
- Itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
- Passport may be needed for overnight registration on sites.
- Warm clothes need to be packed from Nov to Feb. See Vietnam weather here.
- Keep contact with Halong Tours Booking to get support any time.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 30 December 2020.
- Block-out dates: 23-27 January 2020.
- To book email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0084904603425.
- Send vouchers to email@example.com
- State name, preferred dates of stay, voucher and security code.
- Attach PDF voucher.
- Halong Tours Booking will confirm the booking within 48-hours.
- Present printed voucher on check-in.
You Save R14,349.00
Limited time only!
Over 15 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid until 30 December 2020. Block-out dates: 23-27 January 2020. To book email your vouchers to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0084904603425.