Victoria Falls: 3-Night Stay Including Flights, Breakfast, Dinner and Activities
Taking its place alongside the Pyramids and the Serengeti, Victoria Falls (Mosi-oa-Tunya – the ‘smoke that thunders’) is one of Africa’s original blockbusters. The largest curtain of water in the world, Victoria Falls offers something breathtaking and exciting for the tourist or thrillseeker!
What’s The Deal?
- 3-night stay including flights, breakfast, dinner and activities – R13 699 per person
David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa
Blending perfectly within the lush surrounds of the Zambezi River bank, aha The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa offers 5-star Victoria Falls accommodation nearby this impressive natural wonder of the world. Guests of this hotel near Livingstone, are treated to the glorious naturescape, luxury bush accommodation in Zambia, and Zambezi River cruises.
This luxurious Zambia hotel with river-facing rooms ensures each guest enjoys the same serene views that once captivated David Livingstone, the intrepid explorer and missionary who was the first European to set eyes on the Falls.
Standard Double Room
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee & Tea Station
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Health and beauty spa
- Kalai restaurant
- Shuttle services
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Swimming pool
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid for travel from 1 August 2018 to 31 January 2019.
- For enquiries and bookings email email@example.com stating the dates you wish to travel.
- Bookings are subject to availability – alternative dates can be arranged.
- Return flights to Livingstone
- Round trip transfers
- Accommodation at the David Livingstone Safari Lodge (Standard Room)
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- 1 x sunset cruise including a 3-course light meal and selected drinks
- Free transfers to the Falls or Museum (excludes 1.5% tourism levy and 10% service fee for tips at meal times)
- Passport and visa costs
- Meals not mentioned
- Medical and travel insurance
- All rates quoted are per adult sharing and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Airfares and taxes are subject to change
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply
- All prices are per person unless otherwise stated
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for travel from 1 August 2018 to 31 January 2019. For enquiries and bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the dates you wish to travel. Bookings are subject to availability – alternative dates can be arranged.