Ultimate Microsoft Office at Excel with Business
Increase Your Earning Potential by Unlocking the Power of Microsoft Office!
Stay ahead of the curve and get a competitive advantage in your career by conquering Microsoft Office with our course bundle.
Why learn Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office is essential for countless organisations. Sharpening your skills with our Microsoft Office training could save you hours and improve your productivity ten-fold.
Master Microsoft Office and you will be free to produce your most significant work yet. Exploit the full functionality of the Office suite, boost your credibility and confidence to be able to do exactly what you want to do in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint and Outlook.
What’s the Deal?
- Ultimate Microsoft Office – R699 (valued at R5372)
The Courses you get with this Bundle and what they cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst datasets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
- PowerPoint terminology and rules of thumb
- Tips and shortcuts to improve your PowerPoint speed and efficiency
- About using text boxes, shapes, images and drawing tools
- How to create impressive transitions and animation
- To customise and format PowerPoint to your taste
- How to make a presentation flow using charts, graphs and tables
- Automating tasks in Word and using Macros
- Paragraph and Font formatting Using Tables, Graphs, Schedules, Images and Graphics
- How to Mail Merge
- Working collaboratively in Word
- Customising Word and coping with long documents
- About SharePoint structure, architecture and navigation
- The different levels of SharePoint access
- How to use SharePoint libraries, lists and organise and manage documents
- About using SharePoint in teams and workflows for business processes
- How to use SharePoint Business Intelligence and using SharePoint with Excel
- To customise the Outlook interface
- How to compose and send emails that create the right impression
- To use Outlook to automate email management and monotonous tasks
- To manage appointments, meetings and tasks in your calendar
- How to prevent a build-up of junk mail and improve your productivity
- The Bundle Covers:
- Basic to advanced Excel formulas (SUM, IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH).
- PivotTables, PowerPivots, Macros and VBA.
- Managing Outlook emails effectively.
- Using automation to save time.
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint that will impress and amaze.
- Getting the most out of Word including mail-merge, formatting, automation and customisation.
- Organising, managing and searching in SharePoint.
- Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Duration: 83 hours
- 24/7 Access
- Video Tutorials
- Accreditation: CPD UK
- Certificate included upon completion
- For more info: https://excelwithbusiness.com/product/ultimate-office/
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Online redemption required. To redeem, go to: https://excelwithbusiness.com/redeem/
- Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
- Internet connection required.
- NO refunds on codes deals.
You Save R4,673.04
Limited time only!
Over 13 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020. Online redemption required. Course content available for 12 months from registration date. Internet connection required. NO refunds on codes deals.