Twitter with e-Careers
Learn how to make the most of Twitter for marketing and sales. This course takes an in depth look at this very powerful social media platform and the best way to use it to promote your business or company. Twitter helps you to connect with customers, build relationships and build brand awareness, as well as being crucial in marketing new products and services.
Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
What’s the Deal?
- Twitter course – R259
Key Learning Points
This course provides a comprehensive and in depth knowledge of Twitter and how using it correctly can revolutionise your online reach. Focus areas include:
- Setting up your profile and preferences. Learn how to set up the perfect Twitter profile in order to gain followers and maximise your marketing potential and audience reach. Find out how to add a profile photo and header photo that best reflect your business.
- Twitter Widgets. Twitter allows you to embed a timeline of tweets on your website, so that anyone visiting your site can see what you’re talking about on Twitter. Learn how to add one of these widgets and customise the design so it’s suits your site.
- Who to Follow. Following people, gathering followers and interacting is the most important part of Twitter and the quickest way let people know about your business, however, following too many people can quickly make engagement difficult. Learn how to follow relevant people and businesses such as industry leaders, local resources, clients, customers and influential people. This section also teaches you how to bring your Facebook followers to Twitter.
- Hashtags. Discover the world of hashtags – what they are, how they work and how you should use them. A hashtag is a way for people to discover tweets about a common topic, so knowing which hashtags to add to your tweets could prove crucial in people finding out about your business or product. This part of the course will give examples of hashtags so that you have a thorough grounding in their purpose and use.
- Using Twitter for social media listening. Social media listening is the process of finding out what is being said about a company or product on the internet. Twitter can provide lots of valuable information about biography brand awareness, who is talking about your business and how you can engage with more people. Learn how to find out this information and more using Twitter.
- Hashtags across social media. Although the hashtag was born on Twitter, its use has spread to all social media platforms. Learn how to use hashtags for all of your social media and how the correct hashtag used across all platforms can help you reach, relevance and customer engagement.
Advantages of this Course
Social media marketing, especially via Twitter, is an integral part of day-to-day life and a thorough knowledge of how to use it will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful and important social media platform
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Limiting the Number of Actions
- Setting Your Twitter Preferences
- Finish Setting Up Your Profile
- Twitter Widgets
- Who to Follow
- Bringing Followers from Facebook
- Intro to Hashtags
- Examples of Hashtags
- Monitoring What's Going On
- Using Twitter for Social Listening
- Hashtags Across Social Media
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email email@example.com.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
You Save R3,389.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2020. 12 months unlimited access to the course. Course completion certificate included. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.