1 x Ticket to The Baby Meet Up with Meg Faure, sponsored by Pampers
Attention New Parents, Mums, Dads and Grandparents-to-be, welcome to The Baby Show!
Meg Faure, infant specialist and founder of Baby Sense, is teaming up with the UK Baby Show to create a bigger and better parenting showcase and seminar than ever seen before. On Saturday, 29 September, parents will be treated to a series of fast paced, high energy talks by celebrities, medical professionals and parenting experts aimed at parents-to-be and parents with children aged 0-4.
These entertaining and educational talks are divided into four themes: Pregnancy Sense, Baby Sense, Parent Sense and Sleep Sense showcasing 14 amazing speakers.
What’s the Deal?
- 1 x Ticket to the Baby Meet Up with Meg Faure, sponsored by Pampers – R110 (valued at R150)
Including the following:
- Access to all four #MeetUp with Meg Faure seminars happening on the day
- Access to The Baby Show
- An awesome goodie bag
- Free Parking
Date: Saturday 29 September 2018
Time: 08h30 – 16h30
Venue: Kyalami International Convention Centre, cnr R55 & Allandale Road, Kyalami, Midrand
Voucher: Bring along printed voucher on day of the event.
About the Event
A full day of entertaining and educational talks divided into four themes with parenting experts, medical specialists and celebrities presenting thought-leadership talks providing a unique experience for new and expectant mothers, parents, grandparents and caregivers.
08h45 – Pregnancy Sense sponsored by Medela
- Offers guidance for those wanting to reduce the anxiety that may stem from the unknown and gain insight into how to nurture, prepare and birth your bump.The topics covered include preparing for birth, breastfeeding and the first day – literally a crash course for parenting a newborn.
11h00 – Baby Sense sponsored by Colief
- Provides insight into how to calm your baby and introduce solids. Also on the agenda is the latest research on the effect of technology on little ones.
13h15 – Parent Sense sponsored by Old Mutual
- Focuses on the hot issues that all parents face as they juggle the balls that come with parenting. Topics include financial sense, managing time as a working parent and the role of dads in their child's life. Don't miss SA Rugby ref Jonathan Kaplans account of single parenthood.
15h05 – Sleep Sense sponsored by Floradix
- This session is for you if you are looking for solutions to get your baby to sleep through the night and self-soothe. If your toddler still wets the bed, we have the answers for that too.
*With loads of prizes to be won on the day!
- Validity: The deal is valid for 29th September 2018 only.
- Bring along printed voucher on day of the event.
- No voucher, No entry.
- No refunds on ticket deals.
- Event Info
- Time: 08h30 – 16h30
- Venue: Kyalami International Convention Centre, cnr R55 & Allandale Road, Kyalami, Midrand
You Save R40.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid for 29th September 2018 only. Bring along printed voucher on day of the event. No voucher, No entry. No refunds on ticket deals.
Ticket for Two to the FIBO Global Fitness Africa Expo FIBO Global Fitness Africa North Riding R120.00 R240.00