3-Hour Indian Cooking Course with Wine for up to Four with Bombay to Cape Town Indian Cooking
Be the culinary ringmaster of your kitchen with a 3-hour cooking lesson for up to four people from Bombay to Cape Town Indian Cooking. Aspiring chefs roll up their sleeves in a home-cooking environment, before being provided with all the ingredients and equipment they need to whip up an Eastern-inspired feast. Learning to prepare an authentic 3-course Indian meal under the expert tutelage of Gautami Seskaria, students will leave with new tricks up their culinary sleeves.
What's The Deal?
- 3-hour Indian cooking course with wine for two – R999 (valued at R2000)
- 3-hour Indian cooking course with wine for four – R1799 (valued at R4000)
More About the Cooking Course
The course comes from Gautami Seskaria’s experience of over thirty years, watching her mom cook and feasting on the new styles of street food, in Bombay. Gautami promises a variety of colours, rich spicy flavours and a motley of aromas in the kitchen. To find out more about Gautami please click here.
The three-hour cooking course involves the group getting involved in the preparation and cooking of a variety of Indian dishes including a hot starter, two to three types of Indian bread, curries, main courses and dessert. While cooking, the group will hear stories and listen to Bollywood music while enjoying unlimited complimentary wine.
There are no scheduled times but individuals must simply phone and enquire about a suitable time. You will prepare one of the most popular Indian snacks. The main course including two curries and lentils, and the third course will be a traditional dessert. The menu differs from class to class, and depends on class size and availability of ingredients.
Bring an apron, takeaway containers to take samples home and get ready to learn some new skills.
- The deal is valid for two months from date of purchase.
- Reservation required 48-hours in advance: Call 072 633 3356 or email email@example.com
- Monday to Sunday.
- Call to enquire about available times.
- Exceptions can be made.
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- Hyperli voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli
- The course takes place in a home-cooking environment and the course time is approximately 3 hours.
- The menu differs from class to class and depends on class size and availability of ingredients
- Subject to availability
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for two months from date of purchase. Reservation required 48-hours in advance: Call 072 633 3356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday to Sunday. Call to enquire about available times.