The Art of Travel Photography with Vizual Coaching Academy
Take the best shot every time with this exclusive travel photography online course, that will help you to master various photography techniques that can be utilised on your adventures. Whether you’re a professional photographer or you point and click for fun, there’s a big difference between amateur and professional pictures, but with this course, even if you aren’t a pro, you can look like you are!
From choosing the best camera for your individual needs and preparing for your trip, to delving into composition, exposure and lighting, students will cover every aspect of photography that is specifically useful for travel shots. In addition, editing with Lightroom will also be covered, so that you can practise the post-production techniques that this highly rated software offers.
What’s the deal?
- The Art of Travel Photography – R299 (valued at R4560)
Key Learning Points
- Cover some of the photography basics that will be required, including choosing the right camera for your needs, ensuring you have the correct equipment packed, how to backup your photographs while travelling and some travel safety essentials.
- Get to grips with some of the photography techniques that can be used to enhance your travel shots, including how to deal with manual settings, working with RAW, getting the right white balance, using the flash, journaling and using stabilisation methods such as tripods and monopods.
- Learn how to create great portrait shots, from choosing the right background to taking fantastic candid photos.
- Be creative with your travel photographs, by using natural light from sunsets and silhouettes.
- Learn more about nature photography, landscapes and panoramas.
- Gain insight on the concept of ‘depth of field’ and how this can be used effectively.
- Learn how to gain a free trial copy of Adobe Lightroom – an industry-favoured photo editing program.
- Work through some of the basic features of Adobe Lightroom, and learn how this editing software can be used to finish photographs like a pro, touching on subjects including enhancements, cropping, saturation and fixing exposure, red eye and bad white balance.
- Course Introduction
- Traveling Photographer Basics
- Photography Basics to Enhance your Travel Photos
- Portraits: Shooting Pictures of People
- Creative Travel Photo Tips
- Editing Travel Photographs
- Course Wrap Up
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
- Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
- No refunds on online courses.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Further Information:
- Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
- Access to course material for 12 months.
- Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPad, Android.
- Training material available in English only.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
- Software not included.
- Course Link - https://www.vizualcoaching.
com/lifestyle-interests/ photography/the-art-of-travel- photography
- Information found www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.