Thai Massage Session at Pimalai Wellness
Struggling with stubborn knots, anxiety or stress that’s made your body tense and in need of urgent care?
Pimalai Wellness, situated in Durban North, invites you to restore and revitalize your mind, body and soul. Asian inspired decor lends itself to the tranquil setting invoking a feeling of peace and serenity, creating an atmosphere that encourages peace of mind.
Pimalai thai boasts highly qualified thai therapist who are professionally trained and provide guests with an authentic Thai massage experience.
The spa also offers a variety of treatments including Thai massage, nails, facials, cellulite removal, as well as waxing and tinting.
What’s the Deal?
- 30-Minute Thai Oil Massage for One – R159 (valued at R350)
- 60-Minute Thai Oil Massage for One – R279 (valued at R650)
- 90-Minute Thai Oil Massage with a Heated Herbal Compression for One – R349 (valued at R850)
What Does Thai Massage Feel Like?
Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than more classic forms of massage. Thai massage is also called Thai yoga massage, because the therapist uses his or her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches. Many people say Thai massage is like doing yoga without any work.
Signature Heated herbal ball compress
With heat we compress these herbs into your body which relieves tension in the body.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31st January 2018.
- Reservation required: Call 084 568 2420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trading hours: Monday to Thursday (10h00 – 17h00).
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Subject to availability.
You Save R191.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 January 2018. Reservation required: Call 084 568 2420 or email email@example.com. Trading hours: Monday to Thursday (10h00 – 17h00).