Sports Nutrition Diploma with e-Careers
Whether you are a bodybuilder, a professional athlete or simply exercising to improve your health, sports nutrition plays a key role in gaining maximum benefit from your physical activity. Making better decisions with your nutrition and hydration can result in improved performance, recovery and injury prevention.
If you take part in regular exercise and are looking to gain sound advice and specialist knowledge in this area, then this course is for you.
What will I learn?
This online course will provide you with sports nutrition advice in order to help you to understand the main nutritional areas and keep your diet well balanced, healthy and supportive towards the level of fitness you are trying to maintain or achieve.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
This informative programme consisting of 10 easy-to-digest modules promises to “get set go”, your exercise regime entirely from a dietary perspective. You can study it from anywhere, at anytime; therefore you will have the flexibility of continuing with any existing commitments.
What’s the Deal?
- Sports nutrition diploma – R199
Key Learning Points
This course will provide good, sound nutritional advice, which is relevant to your daily physical activities.
- Understand the professional and ethical duties required of a Sports Nutritionist towards others.
- Look at a number of specialist terms to understand Diet and Nutrition.
- Be able to the SIX nutrients under one heading.
- Look at the FIVE food groups.
- Be able to classify the nutrient groups according to their functions and energy yields.
- Understand the difference between the terms calorie and Calorie.
- Recognise how the body can regarded as a nutrient store.
- Understand the terms metabolism and basal metabolic rate (BMR).
- Discover how physical activity can influence energy expenditure.
- Recognise a number of issues that may be regarded as Myths and Misconceptions.
- Learn the four headings that describe the information required from the Consultation.
- Discover the essential information required from the Record card.
- Have knowledge of why certain information required in the Record Card is essential.
- Learn of the essential information required from the Consultation card.
- Ascertain why certain information required in the Record Card is essential.
- Discover some important training theories used in the writing of programmes.
- Understand the influence of the major nutrients in sport.
- and much more (click here for a full list of key learning points)
Advantages of this Course
- No pre-requisite.
- Available with immediate access from anywhere.
- It can be studied in your own time, at your own pace.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded: A Diploma.
- The nutrient groups
- Anatomy & physiology
- Myths and misconceptions
- The digestive system
- Principles of coaching in sport
- The glycaemic index
- Planning the diet
- Weight control in sport
- Nutritional ergogenic aids
- Fluid balance
- The day of competition
- The latest thoughts on nutritional advice
- Replacing nutrients after competition
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email email@example.com.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption
You Save R3,449.00
Limited time only!
Over 27 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2020. 12 months unlimited access to the course. Course completion certificate included. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.