South Vietnam: 4 or 5-Day Guided Tour of Southern Vietnam (per person sharing)
A land of natural beauty that is astoundingly exotic, truly captivating and excites the senses. From trekking through the dense jungle to visiting holy temples, Vietnam has a charm like no other that quickly captivates the heart.
The enchanting destination is a thrill and chill mecca, from the adventurer to the traveller looking for well-earned rest, Vietnam is a playground that caters for all!
What's the Deal?
- 4-Day Guided Tour of Southern Vietnam (per person sharing) – R2199 (valued R5311)
- 5-Day Guided Tour of Southern Vietnam (per person sharing) – R2799 (valued R6642)
- 4 or 5 star available; additonal charge will incur payed directly to Halong Tours Booking)
- Daily breakfast.
- Cu Chi Tunnel, Ho Chi Minh City tour with Lunch
- One day tour to Mekong Delta. (Four-day option only) with lunch
- Return land transfer.
- Guided city tour.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Free wifi.
- One Free bottle of mineral water at the hotel .
- Airport transfer two ways by private car
- International flights
- Transportation to Ho Chi Minh.
- All meals not specified
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Visa to Vietnam
Hotel at a glance
Situated in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, the Le Duy Hotel hosts tourists to the city with a roost of ivory colours and marble sheen. The hotel rests a 10-minute walk away from the lively Ben Thanh Market where visitors can purchase a variety of dried fruit, clothing, and more, as well as other sites a short drive away. Rest within any of the hotel’s 44 rooms and suites, each bearing cream-coloured interiors and laminated flooring for a homey feel.
*Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child aged 8 and below per room. Child guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and nightclub
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Bicycle rental
- Shuttle service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: What to see and do
The sights and sounds of Ho Chi Minh City, still known fondly as Saigon to most of its residents, can be overwhelming at first but this is what gives the city its unique appeal. Underlying the cacophony of traffic, busy crowds, and soaring skyscrapers, the Saigon of old is still preserved in pockets of the metropolis, existing in the form of historical buildings and war relics. Time seems to stand still at monuments like the Independence Palace, City Hall, and Ho Chi Minh City Museum, which whispers of a colonial past, a fight for independence, and the people’s resilience during conflict. Explore the underground tunnels at Cu Chi that was used during the war to transport supplies and learn about the nation’s past while crawling through one of the tunnels.
Immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture by visiting the Cho Ben Thanh Market where you can bargain with the vendors for souvenirs and wares that range from fresh produce to scorpion-infused alcohol, or head over to the food section to sample authentic Vietnamese food like pho, spring rolls, and more. After that, cruise down one of the canals that branch off the Mekong River on a longtail boat as you soak in the view of wooden villages perched atop stilts by the river banks and local farmers paddling boats filled with fresh produce.
- Hotel located within the Ho Chi Minh city centre.
- Within walking distance to Ben Thanh Market, and less than a ten-minute drive to Reunification Palace and Saigon Railway Station.
- Explore local attractions with the Mekong Delta boat tour and underground tunnels of Cu Chi tour.
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2016.
Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 4 – 8:
- 4-Day Option: USD69 per person
- 5-Day Option: USD99 per person
Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below:
- 4-Day Option: USD20 per person
- 5-Day Option: USD10 per person
- Lunch on Cu Chi Tunnel / City tour stay: USD10 per person
Upgrade to Deluxe Triple Room:
- 4-Day Option: Purchase 3 vouchers + top up USD45
- 5-Day Option: Purchase 3 vouchers + top up USD60
Single supplement surcharge:
- 4-Day Option: Purchase 1 voucher + top up USD90 per person
- 5-Day Option: Purchase 1 voucher + top up USD115 per person
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- Can travel until 30 December 2020.
- Block out date: 23-27 January 2020.
- Must book at least 2 weeks before travelling.
- Email voucher to email@example.com.
- State name, preferred dates of stay and voucher codes. Also attach PDF voucher.
- Present printed voucher on arrival.
- Per person sharing (Minimum two people to travel).
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay.
You Save R3,112.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
Can travel until 30 December 2020. Block out date: 23-27 January 2020. Must book at least 2 weeks before travelling. Email voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org.