South Asia: 9-Day Highlights of Nepal Tour
Embrace some of the most breathtaking scenery you’ll ever experience on this 9-Day trip in Nepal.
With welcome sights of both the natural and cultural variety, such as the many moraines along the gorgeous glacier lakes and fascinating floras and faunas. You’ll pass through some of the more untouched and unchanged regions of Nepal which is always gratifying.
A perfect opportunity to see the world as it should be in a pure state!
What's the Deal?
- South Asia: 9-Day Highlights of Nepal Tour (per person sharing) – R10 999 (valued at R21 998)
*This offer is valid per person sharing, with a Single Supplementary cost of R3500
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and Pre-trip meeting.
Day 02: A full day recreational tour of Kathmandu, the capital valley.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Chitwan: 145 Km / 4-5 Hours
Day 04: Chitwan Jungle Safari (Full Day Jungle Activities)
Day 05: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara: 135 KM/4-5 hours
Day 06: A full day Pokhara Sightseeing tour.
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Bandipur. 80 Km/ 2-3 hours drive
Day 08: Drive back to Kathmandu from Bandipur: 4-5 Hours drive
Day 09: Departure day: transfer to the international airport for your final departure!!
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport by a private luxury vehicle.
- Accommodation in 4-star category hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Mulberry or similar) in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in 4-star category hotel in Chitwan (Hotel Seven Star or similar) with full board meal and all Jungle activities.
- Accommodation in 4-star category hotel in Pokhara (Mount Kailash Resort or similar) in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in 3-star category hotel in Bandipur (Hotel Durbar Himalayas or similar Category) in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Full board meal plan in Chitwan with all activities
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and in Pokhara with private luxury vehicles
- Private luxurious transportation throughout the trip.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation, and Insurance for the Guide.
- Luxury Holidays Nepal's T-shirt, city route maps - if necessary.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural dance performance in the evening.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, in Pokhara and in Bandipur (Meal costs about 3 -7 dollars per item depending on the place where you eat).
- Personal expenses.
- City sightseeing and entrance fees
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
You've Arrived! Check out Hyperli Flights powered by TravelStart. Find the cheapest flights, get an estimate and compare prices with major airlines on all international and local flights in seconds.
- The deal is valid until 31 August 2020.
- Booking is essential: call email@example.com.
- This offer is valid per person sharing, with a Single Supplementary cost of R3500.