Snorkel with Seals for One or Two with Cape Town Bucket List
Hout Bay Harbour
Snorkel with Seals! A once in a lifetime adventure to snorkel with one of the ocean’s friendliest creatures, the Cape Fur seal.
Dive into Cape Town’s cool Atlantic ocean and snorkel with seals off Duiker Island, Hout Bay. Seal snorkeling in Cape Town, Hout Bay is the perfect place to experience a close encounter with the Cape fur Seal in their natural habitat.
With over 10 000 friendly seals, you are guaranteed to see seals!
What’s the Deal?
- Snorkel with Seals for One – R399 (valued at R850)
- Snorkel with Seals for Two – R759 (valued at R1700)
- Meeting Location – Captain Jack's Info Office Inside the Hout Bay Harbor
- Introductions and briefing upon arrival
- Wetsuit fitting and gear check
- Short training session
- Let’s go snorkeling and see the seals!!
What you Need to Know:
- Age restriction: 18 unless accompanied by an adult
- Not more than 10 passengers on the boat for safety and policy purposes
- Never spotted any sharks. The water is too cold and shallow where we snorkel.
- Water temp varies from 10°C to 16°C
- The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather.
- Life Jackets provided for boat riders or if needed
- Includes All Gear (Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, gloves and booties)
- Dress Code: Casual – Beach (You can bring dry clothes for afterwards.)
- Bring your swimwear, towel and sunscreen.
- If you are prone to motion sickness – we recommend you take motion sickness tablets before the trip
- Must sign waiver on arrival
Snorkeling is a great and easy way to observe these curious creators without all the extensive training and complicated equipment required for scuba diving.
We provide you with all the gear that is needed to make sure you enjoy your time out in the ocean as well as a short briefing to make sure you understand how to go about in the water. You will have a safety swimmer with you in the water to assist and guide you to make sure you are safe.
Where will you be Snorkeling?
Hout Bay – Just around the corner from Cape Town central, known for the best fish and chips in Town and some of the best views. Also home to one of the best markets over the weekend.
From here we will go out to Duiker Island, were we will swim with the seals and experience them in their natural habitat.
The Cape Fur seal
Weighing in between 100-300 kg the Cape fur seal (also known as the brown fur seal / African fur seal) is the largest and strongest fur seal.
Even with all that weight and strength they are nimble and very curious in the water. Once you are in the water with them you will understand why are called the puppies of the sea.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30 September 2019.
- Enquiries: +27824978797.
- Booking is essential.
- How to Book:
- Forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of your voucher
- Your name
- Your mobile contact number
- Date required
- We will respond to confirm availability and load your booking
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies & no refunds will be given for bookings cancelled within 24 hours prior to booked activity
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Morning and Afternoon Trips:
- Monday to Sunday (contact for availability on time slots)
- Weather dependent - we operate if the sea conditions allows us to
You Save R0.00
Limited time only!
Over 177 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 30 September 2019. Booking is essential, Check the Fine Print and Forward your information to email@example.com.
Entrance to Monkey Moves (Green Course) for Four Acrobranch Adventure Park Multiple Locations R249.00 R360.00