Snack and Gin Pairing for up to Four at the Woodstock Gin Company
Nestled neatly between Salt River and Woodstock, in the bustling and creative commercial complex called the Salt River Arcade, you’ll find the Woodstock Gin Company.
Founded by Simon Von Witt, a passionate distiller of the fynbos infused South African gin, The Woodstock Gin Company offers a Snack and Gin pairing to those connoisseurs or gin lovers out there.
With a growing passion for distilling and creating new recipes, the desire is to share the final product of these creations, a showcase that gin is so much more than Juniper berry infused alcohol. The Woodstock Gin Company believes that South Africa can produce high-quality handcrafted and diverse gin.
They invite you to partake and appreciate!
What’s the Deal?
- Snack and Gin Pairing for Two – R129 (valued at R200)
- Snack and Gin Pairing for Four – R249 (valued at R400)
About the Gin and Snack Pairing
- Background and history of The Woodstock Gin Company
- Tasting: Gin is paired with snacks
- Gin and tonic pairing
- View distilling process
- R30 discount voucher towards a bottle of gin
- Card facilities, cash and Snap Scan available
- Age Restriction: 18+
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Pistachio Nuts
- Chocolate + Almond Biscuits
- Validity: The deal is valid until 30 November 2018.
- Reservation required: 021 821 8208 or 076 726 3093 please have Hyperli voucher code ready for booking.
- Valid from Tuesday to Friday (13h00 – 18h00) and Saturday (08h00 – 14h00).
- Printed Hyperli voucher muto st be presented on arrival.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Up to 10 vouchers per person can be bought.
- Max 10 People per booking.
- No-shows forfeit voucher.
- Maximum amount of people per tasting: Eight.
- Customers receive a R30 bonus voucher towards a bottle of gin.
- No under 18's.
- Duration: 45 minutes.
- Cash and card facilities, and Snap Scan available.
- Subject to availability.
You Save R71.00
Limited time only!
Over 11 bought
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 30 November 2018. Reservation required: 021 821 8208 or 076 726 3093 please have Hyperli voucher code ready for booking. Valid from Tuesday to Friday (13h00 – 18h00) and Saturday (08h00 – 14h00).