Seafood Platter or Mixed Grill for up to Four at Atlantic Express Train Restaurant
Steeped in history, the Atlantic Express Train Restaurant is a restored railway carriage that is based on the theme of a dining coach. An authentic treat for families and friends, The Atlantic Express Train Restaurant serves a variety of delicious and traditional meals that are guaranteed to fill and leave you wanting more!
A prominent landmark in Sea Point, “the blue train” as it is also known, provides warm hospitality to match the diverse dishes. From nutritious breakfasts, yummy light lunches and filling mains, there is something for everyone.
With comfortable seating arrangements and rustic decor, come and enjoy a meal in one of Cape Town’s oldest and most well-known restaurants.
What’s the Deal?
Seafood Platter or Mixed Grill for Two – R239 (valued at R398)
Seafood Platter or Mixed Grill for Four – R437 (valued at R796)
The Menu Options:
One crayfish tails
One piece of Atlantic Kingklip
One portion of calamari
Served with vegetables and a choice between savoury rice or fries.
Each diner will receive their own seafood platter
Mixed Grill Platter
Slice of toast
Each diner will receive their own mixed grill platter
- Valid until 30 September 2018.
- Not valid on public or school holidays.
- Operating hours:
- Sun-Thurs 08h00 - 23h00
- Fri and Sat - 08h00 - 00h00
- Reservation required at least 24-hours before booking: 021439 3038,071 134 2134 or email@example.com.
- Have your Hyperli voucher security code ready should you call for your easy reference.
- A printed voucher must be presented upon arrival or you will not be serviced.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies. No-shows forfeit Hyperi voucher.
- No alcohol as the restaurant is strictly Halaal.
- Friday – 19h00 to 23h00.
- Saturday and Sunday – 12h00 to 17h00 and 19h00 to 23h00.
In a Nutshell
Valid until 30 September 2018. Not valid on public or school holidays. Reservation required at least 24-hours before booking: 021439 3038,071 134 2134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.