Sea Kayak Tour – Go Padding for up to Four at Impact Adventure Africa
Are you looking for an unforgettable adventure?
Impact Adventure-Africa offers the entire family the opportunity to enjoy some time outdoors. Our Durban Sea Kayak Tour is an amazing experience and often you will kayak with dolphins right next to you.
Whether you're an avid outdoorsman or simply enjoy trying new things, Impact Adventures Africa has got you covered. They offer a unique outdoor experience for young and old. We offer a wide range of activities from epic river rafting, abseiling, rock climbing, kloofing and tubing to the more simple hiking.
Come and escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, de-stress and enjoy the fun times nature has to offer!
What's the Deal?
- Sea Kayak Tour – Go Padding for Two – R670 (valued at R1340)
- Sea Kayak Tour – Go Padding for Four – R1199 (valued at R2680)
About the Tour on Durban's Golden Mile
The Golden Mile is a vibrant, multifaceted stretch of the Durban coastline... Just some of the sights from your kayak….
Vetch’s Pier, or more commonly called Vetches’, It is a manmade pier, dating back to 1860. It is 500 meters long and 50 meters wide; When the tide is low and it’s a calm day, the reef acts as a shelter and the visibility is good. The largest concentration of fish can be found on the inside of the reef. You can bring along you dive masks and pop your head underwater and expect to see hard corals, juvenile wrasse, butterfly fish, surgeon fish, moray eels and scorpion fish. Just off Vetch’s pier lies a whaler, the “Odd”, wrecked in 1949.
The Ovington Court, wrecked in 1940 is clearly visible from Addington beach
Bookings are essential and all trips are weather conditions dependent:
- Make sure you are contactable on the mobile number you supplied when booking.
- Please note that weather conditions can change with little warning and to ensure your safety the trip leader may be required to make a last-minute call to cancel the trip should conditions become unsafe to paddle.
- You will have the opportunity to move your booking).
- Minimum age applies. Please enquire when making a booking.
- Fair fitness level is required
- No previous paddling experience is needed
- The client must not be afraid of water and be able to swim.
- All kayaking and safety gear.
- All participants and spectators resort fees/ permit fees or day visitor fees where applicable
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Booking essential: WhatsApp 0838999882 or email email@example.com.
- Operating Hours: 07h00 – 15h30.
- Hyperli voucher to be presented upon arrival.
- Hyperli voucher will be redeemed when making the booking or before any service is rendered.
- The pin location will be sent via Whatsapp.
- An additional permit fee of R70 pp for paddlers and no paddlers applies.
- The activity is dependent on weather and/or water conditions.