Relationship Psychology Diploma with e-Careers
Relationships are an important part of life because we all need that sense of belonging. As humans, we are bound by relationships with family, but we also crave other social connections. People cannot live in isolation, although some may choose to live that way temporarily.
What will I learn?
Throughout this course you will examine the psychology and structure of relationships with others as well as how we develop and maintain our relationships.
You will discover all the significant factors, which decide who we are more likely to form relationships with throughout our life.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
This engaging programme consisting of 8 easy-to-digest modules will lead you towards a better understanding of how relationships develop and how they are maintained for overall happiness and well being. You have flexible access to this course enabling you to study it from anywhere at anytime that suits you.
What's the Deal?
- Relationship psychology diploma – R259 (valued at R2530)
Key Learning Points
Throughout this course you will examine how we develop and maintain relationships, and become aware of the significant factors that affect this development. You will also learn how to apply these methods as a professional therapist.
- Understand the importance of relationships
- Have an awareness of the different types of relationships
- Have knowledge of how relationships develop
- Understand how relationships are maintained
- Have an awareness of the factors that influence attraction
- Have knowledge of gender differences in choosing the ideal partner
- Understand how relationships contribute to happiness and well-being
- Have an awareness of the importance of relationships to mental and emotional stability
- Have knowledge of relationship maintenance strategies
- Understand the ‘rules’ of intimacy
- Understand the differences between the male and female brain
- Have an awareness of the potential barriers to relationship formation and maintenance between the opposite sex
- Have knowledge of non-verbal communication
- Have an awareness of language styles
- Have knowledge of professional intervention methods for relationship enhancement
- Have an awareness of techniques for repairing broken relationships
Advantages of this Course
- No pre-requisite
- You will gain a prestigious Diploma recognised by industry leaders
- Readily available for you to access online from anywhere
- You can enhance your current career status by adding this qualification to your portfolio
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge
- Use this Diploma as a stepping stone towards a career in Psychotherapy
- Introduction to the Psychology of Adult Relationships
- The Development of Relationships
- Interpersonal Attraction
- Happy Relationships
- Relationship Skills
- The Male and Female Brain
- Communication Strategies
- Training and Therapy for Relationships
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2019.
- Redemption: To redeem: https://www.e-careers.courses
- Enter your voucher code and click "Redeem".
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
- Customer service support 24/5 via telephone, email and online chat.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training runs on any Flash based computer.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Picture displayed is only a representation.
- Subject to availability.
- One voucher per person; one additional may be bought as a gift.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac, information found here - https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
In a Nutshell
Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2019. Redemption: To redeem: https://www.e-careers.courses Enter your voucher code and click "Redeem".