Entry Tickets to the Reptile Garden for up to Six
Reptile lovers flock to Reptile Garden and witness the fascinating world of reptiles and how best to live them in nature and in our gardens. Situated at Stodels in Bellville and with over 35 species of reptiles, the Reptile Garden is a fascinating addition the locale, aside from the wide variety of animal and plant life already found there. At the reptile park, visitors can also have their picture taken with a cold blooded poser and meet the mascot, the Rock Monitor, Draco.
For reptile owners, there is also a shop where all related products, all heating, handling and feed requirements are covered as well as livestock sales.
What's The Deal?
- Entry tickets for two – R29 (valued at R50)
- Entry tickets for four – R49 (valued at R100)
- Entry tickets for six – R69 (valued at R150)
About Reptile Garden
A new addition to the Reptile Garden, the Nile Monitor is a new addition to the park, while favourites like the Puff Adder, Cape Cobra, Black and Green Mamba and the docile Boomslang make a regular appearance.
Species at Reptile Garden are bred in captivity and housed with attention to their good health, hygiene and comfort. Pets live in an air-conditioned environment that circulates throughout the cages while each cage also has individual temperature control for maximum environmental comfort.
Birthday parties, school parties and other special occasions can be arranged in advance
- Reptile Garden: Stodels Garden Centre, Eversdal Road, Eversdal, Bellville
- Monkey Town: Mondeor Road, Somerset West
- The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase.
- Voucher must be presented upon arrival.
- Contact Bjorn for all enquiries: Call 084 776 3537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday including school and public holidays (09h00 – 17h00).
- No-shows forfeit.
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for three months from date of purchase. Voucher must be presented upon arrival. Contact Bjorn for all enquiries: Call 084 776 3537 or email email@example.com. Operating hours: Monday to Sunday including school and public holidays (09h00 – 17h00).