Public Speaking Essentials 5 Course Bundle with e-Courses4You
Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public: Be a Confident Public Speaker! Learn to Conquer your Fear
Do you get nervous when presenting at company meetings? Do you find it hard to make conversation at social events? Do you lock up in awkward social situations? If so, this course can help you conquer your nerves and speak confidently in public.
To begin this Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public course, you’ll review some of the basics of communication. Then, you’ll learn how to make small talk, develop conversations, speak well, dress appropriately, and control nervousness. To wrap things up, you’ll learn how to handle specific scenarios, like meetings and sticky social situations.
Conversational Leadership: Learn the Basics of Conversational Leadership
This Conversational Leadership course will help you develop your conversational leadership skills by focusing on meaningful conversations and communication. You will also learn about the World Café model, which you can use to foster input and conversation for any problem at hand.
In this Conversational Leadership course, you will learn about the fundamental elements of meaningful conversations, the four-I model of organisational conversation, the conversational leadership framework, and the World Café model. All of these tools will help you become a conversational leader and build stronger teams in your workplace.
Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance: Get Ahead In Life By Managing Pressure And Maintaining Balance
When things are extremely busy at work and you have your hands full with many tasks, having skills you can draw on are essential for peace of mind and growth. This course will give you ways to manage the pressure and maintain balance in your life.
This course will teach you about the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance, and how to identify pressure points. You will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead.
Building Your Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills: Explore What Self-Esteem Is
Ayn Rand once said, “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.” This course will give you some techniques that can dramatically change how you feel about yourself and how you approach the world.
In this course, you will explore what self-esteem is and where low self-esteem comes from. You will also learn ways to build your self-esteem, get what you want, and make others feel better about themselves.
Communication Strategies: Learn The Various Aspects Of Communication
Each day, we communicate with others through our spoken words, body language, and written communication. This course can show you how to make sure you’re sending the right message.
This course will teach you all about the various aspects of communication. You’ll learn about asking questions, probing for information, active listening, and body language. Supporting skills are also covered, such as self-esteem, building relationships with others, and assertiveness.
Recognition & Accreditation
These courses are internationally recognised and accredited by the International Association of Online Training Standards (IAOTS). The courses offered by e-Courses4You are unique as they are taught in a step by step process enabling students to complete them quickly and easily, so that you can obtain your qualification sooner. All students who complete the course receive a certificate of completion. e-Courses4You is committed to high completion rates and therefore 100% student satisfaction.
What’s the Deal?
- Public speaking essentials training 5 course bundle – R499 (valued at R7193)
What the Course Will Teach You:
- Defining communications
- Responding to Feelings
- Controlling Physical Nervousness
- Building Your Personal Skills
- Speaking Professionally
- Much more…
Units of Study:
- Course 1 - Certificate In Conquering Your Fear of Speaking in Public
- Course 2 - Certificate In Conversational Leadership
- Course 3 - Certificate In Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
- Course 4 - Certificate In Building Your Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
- Course 5 - Certificate In Communication Strategies
View the course here.
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Online redemption required.
- Link to redeem vouchers: http://e-courses4you.com/register/.
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
Minimum specifications for the computer are:
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- All systems:
- Internet bandwidth of 1Mb or faster
- Flash player or a browser with HTML5 video capabilities (We recommend Google Chrome)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Access anywhere, any time
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts
- Unlimited support
- Save money, time and travel costs
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods