Psychology Diploma with e-Careers
Learn about the human mind and behaviour scientifically, and explore the richness of human functions, uncovering the brain’s secrets, and revealing its complexities.
Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and its functions. It is specifically interested in how behaviour is affected in certain contexts. It also seeks to understand and explain emotional, mental characteristics and attitudes in a person or within a group.
Apart from providing valuable insight into this interesting field, to enhance your career status and profile, be assured that the knowledge you acquire from this learning experience, promises to deliver greater fulfillment in your family and social life too!
Why should I enrol onto this course?
When you enrol with us you are safe in the knowledge that we are a trusted and experienced online provider – you will receive excellent support whilst learning with us, as we are here to help every step of the way.
Online study is an enjoyable and flexible way to learn.
The certificate gained from studying this diploma in Psychology could be an important stepping-stone for progressing your current career, or for opening new and exciting career avenues.
Studying at your own pace, in a place where you feel comfortable also makes for a more successful learning process.
After completing this Psychology Diploma, you can choose to study at a higher level in a related field.
The Psychology Diploma also provides a great foundation for pursuing a career in counselling, teaching, police and many other professions.
What’s the Deal?
- Psychology diploma – R199
Key Learning Points
This Psychology Course will succeed in providing you with greater knowledge of feelings, abilities and personalities.
On completion of this course you will:
- Gain an understanding of the different areas of psychology and learn the characteristics of psychology indicating the levels of relevance.
- Explore how a psychiatrist uses different levels of explanations and identify how comparative psychology and animal psychology vary as well as discover the important points of cognitive psychology.
- Examine the different types of sampling.
- Identify the characteristics and theories of emotion and understand the system linking the mind to the body in an emotional system.
- Explore the psychologists who challenged the view that physiological changes are caused by emotions whilst identifying the psychologists who objected to the work of the above.
- Recognise stress and the ways in which it can be controlled, learn of the psychological reactions to stress as well as psychological reactions to stress.
- Discover the characteristics of perception and learn of the effect of motivation on visual perception.
- Identify and evaluate the various memory processes as well as examine the difference between short and long-term memory.
- Investigate the type of people who might benefit from behaviour modification, looking at the different forms of learning, and their implications in society.
- Evaluate the techniques used to condition animals to schedules of reinforcement.
- Understand the Nature/Nurture debate and identify the evidence that shows human behaviour is innate.
- Examine the characteristics of attachment and establish what is necessary to bring about the feeling of attachment.
- Analyse the difference between sexual and gender identity and identify the factors that influence each of them.
- Explore the concept of perception and understand the way in which we form impressions of other people, Explore how impression formation studies can be applied to our daily lives.
- Study strategies for reducing prejudice and look at ways in which behavioural components of prejudice can emerge as well as recognise the consequences.
- Examine and discuss social influence showing the “bystander” effect and establish what affects our ability to perform well or to be decisive when we are with other people.
- Identify studies that have been carried out on the audience and bystander effect.
- Understand how the group majority influences the formation of norms and conformity to roles and expectations, and learn how roles conform to expectations, as well as evaluate the strategies used in modifying negative expectations.
Advantages of the Course
- The course presumes no prior knowledge of the subject and will provide you with an amazing and interesting insight into this informative profession.
- Fast track your career with the knowledge, insight and information you will learn by completing this course.
- It will enhance your own experience in life.
- Enjoy the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time, using any device.
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded a diploma.
- What is Psychology?
- Different Approaches to Psychology
- Research in Psychology
- Signs of Emotion
- Theories of Emotion
- Stress and Anxiety
- Sensation and Perception
- Factors Affecting Perception
- How Do We Remember?
- Remembering and Forgetting
- The Reliability of Memory
- Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Applications of Classical and Operant Conditioning
- Other Kinds of Learning
- Parent–Child Interaction
- Attachment and Separation
- Sexual Development and Gender Identity
- Impressions of People
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Reducing Prejudice
- Social Pressure on the Individual
- Group Norms and Conformity
- Conformity to Roles and Obedience
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Please Note: Exams are not included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
R199.00 R3,648.00Buy Now
You Save R3,449.00
Limited time only!
Over 85 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2020. 12 months unlimited access to the course. Course completion certificate included. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.