Up to Six Pole Dancing Lessons at Sultry Studios
Are you tired of those monotonous gym routines, and want to try something fun and outside your comfort zone? Then pole dancing is for you.
Sultry Studios is a pole fitness and dance studio that offer various classes in pole fitness, sensual dance, aerial silks, aerial hoops as well as flex and conditioning classes in a safe environment. The classes is not only fun, but the benefits are endless as it increases strength, fitness levels and flexibility, burns fat, tones and builds muscle definition. It also demands an incredible amount of coordination and balance – learning to control spins, executing tricks and performing a routine will strengthen muscles throughout your body.
Whether a regular or first-timer, Sultry Studio provides a professional environment for students, in which they can learn a new and exciting form of fitness. One that provides an outlet for stress release and instills a feeling of empowerment in women.
What's The Deal?
- 1 x Pole dancing lesson – R79 (valued at R150)
- 5 x Pole dancing lessons – R345 (valued at R790)
- 10 x Pole dancing lessons – R599 (valued at R1500)
More About the Pole Dancing Lessons
Brochure and class schedule:
- View the 2016 brochure and class schedule here
- The schedule is subject to change as necessary
- Do not wear any body lotion or oil on your hands and body on class days
- Bring a towel and water (Refreshments available at the studio as well)
- Bring a yoga mat (For health and hygiene reasons, this will be necessary should you join the studio)
- Sensual and flex classes: Wear comfortable, stretchy clothes
- Pole classes: Wear shorts as it will allow you to grip and do the moves more easily
- Aerial skills: Individuals will need tight leggings
- The group dances barefoot for the sensual and beginner classes (socks in winter) and ballet slippers are also welcome
- The studio is locked for security when a class is in session and will be opened 15 minutes prior to the class starting
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your class is due to start in order to be in before the gate gets locked
- Helps to increase flexibility, aiding with joint and muscle movement
- Stretching is a large component of classes, and posture and body alignment are greatly improved
- Classes assist greatly with weight loss and all over body toning
- Fitness levels and dance stamina are increased substantially
- With all classes, you achieve increased muscle tone, definition and strength
- On a personal level, the confidence gained is unparalleled to any other fitness programme
- Not only in body acceptance but also in the exhilaration of achieving new heights and goals
- These styles of dance teach you to feel great about yourself, by achieving what you thought was impossible
- Levels of pole fitness: Beginner 1; Beginner 2, Intermediate; Advanced 1; and Advanced 2
- Sultry Studios offer a wide variety of classes and time slots to suit various schedules
- Sultry Studios is a proud member of the SAPSF (South African Pole Sports Federation), and take part regularly in shows and competitions
- The deal is valid for three months from purchase date.
- Bookings required: Call 076 087 0077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No under 18’s allowed to participate in the classes.
- No shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
- Men are only allowed in the mixed classes.
You Save R71.00
Limited time only!
Over 71 bought
In a Nutshell
The deal is valid for three months from purchase date. Bookings required: Call 076 087 0077 or email email@example.com. No under 18’s allowed to participate in the classes. No shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.