Pinterest with e-Careers
Learn how to make the most of Pinterest for marketing and sales. This course takes an in depth look at this very powerful social media platform and the best way to use it to promote your business or company. Pinterest has exploded in popularity recently and many businesses are putting it to use as part of their social media marketing strategies. Pinterest is a big virtual pinboard that allows people to search through pictures that interest them, pin them to their own boards and leave comments. Every pin is a link to a website, so having images pinned lots of times will increase traffic to your site. Through self-paced lessons presented by industry experts learn the concepts and application of Pinterest and how they can be used to maximise the effectiveness of your communications. This course is perfect for anyone who wishes to work within the fields of PR, sales, marketing or communications, or would like to advance the knowledge they already have.
Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
What’s the Deal?
- Pinterest – R259
Key Learning Points
This course provides a comprehensive and in depth knowledge of Pinterest and how correctly using it can increase your online reach. Focus areas include:
- Introduction to Pinterest. Learn the basics of Pinterest – how to set up a profile, how to add pictures that best represent your business or brand, how to add a brief bio of yourself or your company and how to begin pinning relevant pictures.
- How does Pinterest relate to your business? Pinterest is now the third largest social media platform behind Facebook and Twitter, so it’s important that your business has a presence. Learn how to harness the power of Pinterest to drive customers towards your website by curating boards that share information of interest to your target audience and are reflective of your business. Learn how to follow other businesses and use Pinterest to engage directly with customers. Discover how to name the images you pin with keywords so that they rank highly in search engines and how to optimize for SEO.
- Industry Specific Sites. Learn how to tailor your site to your specific industry and how this can maximise your marketing potential through Pinterest. Discover how to position yourself as an expert within your industry by using pins to position your company as knowledgeable in your area of expertise. Everything that you pin can click directly through to your website so people can easily engage with your brand.
Advantages of this Course
Social media marketing via sites like Pinterest is an integral part of day-today life and a thorough knowledge of how to use it will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of one of the most powerful and important social media platform
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
- Sign up now and make a serious and worthwhile investment in your career.
- Overview of Pinterest
- How does Pinterest Relate to Your Business?
- Industry Specific Sites
- Social Media Tip P
- Conclusion Of Pinterest
- Validity: The deal is valid until 31 December 2020.
- Only one voucher per person, one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.
- Customer service support 24/5 – call +44 (0) 203 198 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 months unlimited access to course content.
- Training platform runs on any Flash-based computer. Hyperli does not cover any additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- No software included.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs
- Image displayed is only a representation.
- Hyperli does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity.
For more information click here
- To redeem go to https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher
- Enter your voucher code and click ‘Redeem’.
- Enter your details and your email address.
- You will then receive an email with instruction on how to access the course within three working days of redemption.
You Save R3,389.00
Limited time only!
In a Nutshell
The deal valid until 31 December 2020. 12 months unlimited access to the course. Course completion certificate included. One voucher per person; one additional voucher may be bought as a gift.